Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really lovely news @SarahGard83
I had bad news yesterday with my biopsy results coming back as stage 1 melanoma - made me feel rubbish and got to go and do more tests and stuff now, but it is so nice to see positive news on here 💖

In other news, we had a other bubble in our school popped today!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I had bad news yesterday with my biopsy results coming back as stage 1 melanoma - made me feel rubbish and got to go and do more tests and stuff now, but it is so nice to see positive news on here 💖

Im sorry to hear about your results. Hope you are OK? We are always here for you if you need to sound off xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

So sorry to hear your news. Hang in there. Things will get better x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had a cruise cancelled today. It was originally booked for January 2021 but we had to move it on to 2022 but now that's cancelled. What's going on?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just had a cruise cancelled today. It was originally booked for January 2021 but we had to move it on to 2022 but now that's cancelled. What's going on?
2022 and still cancelled? Wow, sorry to hear that. Who knows what’s happening 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Very sorry to hear that. At least with stage 1 it seems it has been caught early. Good luck with your tests and any future treatment. ❤

Feeling very small and humble tonight after seeing the beautiful planet Saturn shining brightly overhead 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So irritated by this. They should never have bothered with this weird pseudo lockdown keeping the bars and restaurants closed just. We should have done the full 4 weeks starting in October. I feel terrible for people in hospitality. They must be gutted.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So irritated by this. They should never have bothered with this weird pseudo lockdown keeping the bars and restaurants closed just. We should have done the full 4 weeks starting in October. I feel terrible for people in hospitality. They must be gutted.
It’s a complete farce
EA4AF5A4-2474-4AA4-9C7C-BD364AF24DE8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
the logic behind these governments is absurd - same as boris telling everyone when the lockdown would be resulting in people panicking around all the shops and meeting up with people for the last time - its like they want more people to become infected

Reactions: 4
Are restaurants/pubs open too?

To open for a week, that’s so pointless omg why couldn’t they just keep everything shut? And calling it a circuit breaker, is it just a continuation of what restrictions you’re currently under??
Cafes and non licensed premises as well as hair salons etc will be allowed to open tomorrow for a week.

Then everyone will be back in essentially March style lockdown from Nov 27 for 2 weeks - non essential retail, hospitality all closed.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Are restaurants/pubs open too?

To open for a week, that’s so pointless omg why couldn’t they just keep everything shut? And calling it a circuit breaker, is it just a continuation of what restrictions you’re currently under??
No our hospitality is closed, (they'll open for a week )the week's opening is just to appease the DUP the health minister had to agree to let things open as they only gave him one extra weeks extension ( he wanted 2+) they vetoed the extension that was put forward and now Arlenes having to lick her wounds because they've made things worse instead of just bringing in a tougher lockdown when they were told to so the hospitals could get breathing room :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No our hospitality is closed, (they'll open for a week )the week's opening is just to appease the DUP the health minister had to agree to let things open as they only gave him one extra weeks extension ( he wanted 2+) they vetoed the extension that was put forward and now Arlenes having to lick her wounds because they've made things worse instead of just bringing in a tougher lockdown when they were told to so the hospitals could get breathing room :rolleyes:

OK what I don't get is why can't kids miss 2 weeks school or go online.
Clearly 4 week circuit breaker didn't work.

UK percentages turned into stats from phe surveillance report for whole of UK which I assume means Northern Ireland included

Annoyed to see todays PHE surveillance report hospitality shut down for nothing. Supermarkets and education biggest cause of spread. Divide percentages down into cases its shocking.
Pupils tested positive from the 9th to the 15th of November
Secondary 22,518
Primary 17,908

3 year groups now out at eldest senior school.
Nearly every senior school and many primary.
Worse covid rate than Manchester says local rag.

How will hospitality survive won't be any Jon's or lot less Jobs when furlough ends.
I thought ni figured had come down

Reactions: 5

UK percentages turned into stats from phe surveillance report for whole of UK which I assume means Northern Ireland included

Annoyed to see todays PHE surveillance report hospitality shut down for nothing. Supermarkets and education biggest cause of spread. Divide percentages down into cases its shocking.
Secondary 22,518
Primary 17,908

3 year groups now out at eldest senior school.
Nearly every senior school and many primary.
Worse covid rate than Manchester says local rag.

How will hospitality survive won't be any Jon's or lot less Jobs when furlough ends.
I thought ni figured had come down
They have come down but not enough to make a difference in healthcare ,with better treatments Covid patients are spending more time in hospital than the first wave and this is throwing up more problems if you only have a small health service .While it's great more people are surviving it's putting more strain on hospitals as they're not enough beds to accommodate everyone and once they ease the restrictions cases go up so it's clogging the hospitals even more.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Secondary 22,518
Primary 17,908

Supermarkets and schools cause of spread in that time period. Hospitality not open during those dates so wouldn’t be included anyway?

Reactions: 1
could see the NI news coming from a mile off - especially after what Scotland did - Wales next and then they'll throw England and Ireland into it again

This really doesn't seem fair to hospitality who will have been looking forward to reopening and bought in supplies in preparation. Beer, for instance, that isn't drunk within that week will go off so go to waste. I feel so sorry for the way things are planning out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.