Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. The three households in the bubble cannot see anyone else even if they do not see each other.

You are 1, your dad is 2 and in laws are 3. If they were to see anyone else it would be 4 despite only seeing you.
My MIL is going to have a triple aneurysm at this rate lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im so confused with the christmas rules and I only have a small family 😂
Christmas day is usually a bit of a mare anyway due to my partner not having anything to do with my family 🙄
We usually spend Christmas eve/morning together then he will go to his family (1 household) and I go to my mums (1 household) then i go to my dads for bit (1 household) then we are back together in the evening.
Im assuming thats not allowed though this year as its mixing more than 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
No so you would already be the three by seeing your mum and dad (as they live separately). If you partner wanted to see his family this makes 4 as you two are a single house.

My MIL is going to have a triple aneurysm at this rate lol.
It's so complicated and making families choose is harsh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.