Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that would be the same for the whole of the UK? I had better start stocking up on that wine!!
This is what I was expecting to be honest well actually maybe not 16 weeks 😂 but certainly not a week either Side of Easter! There goes my sanity!!!!!!!! It’s character building that’s what I’m telling myself.

jokes aside I know it’s serious but if I don’t laugh I will cry! I’m already a high risk for pnd so I have to joke as I know this is going to tip it for me

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think the number of deaths is high compared to the number infected.

Reactions: 3
Was the swine flu a world wide epidemic. Social media wasn’t as rife then. I had to actually log into a computer to access it 😂 I remember it but I was younger and care free!
Yes it became a pandemic. We had to call a doctor out in the night to my father in law and he was diagnosed with swin flu and given tami flu. My hubs was like nahh not having that he looks green and grey.....bundled him in the car and took him to hospital. Turned out he had pneumonia instead, how we have no clue but he pulled through thank god xx

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think we are looking at the death rate skyrocketing now. We will probably be 100 plus by the end of the week. Just be prepared for seeing it, it will be scary.

I’d like to see figures of mortality ages, and number of cases in a critical condition in hospital.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think the number of deaths is high compared to the number infected.
No because we don’t know how many are actually infected. Yesterday they suspected it was more like 5-10,000 so please don’t look at confirmed cases.

Reactions: 8
No because we don’t know how many are actually infected. Yesterday they suspected it was more like 5-10,000 so please don’t look at confirmed cases.
Yes I was going to say that but just by the numbers we are getting it seems high, to me anyway compared to other places

I think we can maybe take “confirmed cases” in the next few days as shorthand for “hospitalised with”.

Reactions: 11
Yes it became a pandemic. We had to call a doctor out in the night to my father in law and he was diagnosed with swin flu and given tami flu. My hubs was like nahh not having that he looks green and grey.....bundled him in the car and took him to hospital. Turned out he had pneumonia instead, how we have no clue but he pulled through thank god xx
I wondered as this is viral pneumonia if you've already had pneumonia in the past would you have a certain resistance, or is this a new strain entirely ?

Reactions: 3
Yes I was going to say that but just by the numbers we are getting it seems high, to me anyway compared to other places
Italy deaths going up massively now though. This is the way it’s going to go.
It’s not good but just prepare yourself to see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can anyone find the part on the gov site that gives you the number of cases in different places in the UK?
I can't seem to find it now.. 🤔

I was going to go to the shop but these numbers have me reconsidering. It's scary stuff.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.