Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what exactly do people think Tuesdays announcement will be?

We had an absolute nightmare last lockdown. We had zero income. The thought that this could happen again fills be with absolute dread. I’m trying to be a bit ignorant to it all at the minute but had a little cry earlier at the prospect of this happening again.

How long is this going to last? It’s making me feel depressed. I have zero motivation to get up on a morning which I’ve never experienced before but this life isn’t for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I must admit I used to post a lot but this thread did cause me a lot of anxiety as I was trying to remain calm and there were a couple of people who were like that’s it it’s the end of the world! However I was far more prepared than any of my family was and I was the one they were coming to for their pasta 🤣 I’ve had to just distance myself from the whole thing to be honest. I used to avidly watch the tv and when I saw it was all corona again yesterday I put you tube on and we danced around to I like to move it 😂 it made me feel better and my children don’t need that. I honestly think there will be a few waves of this and I’m hoping it’ll just need a few couple of week lockdowns to break it. We can’t afford another full lockdown I just can’t see it happening to the extent it did before. Il
Just peed off at them help out to eat out get back out there oh tit look what you did!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember how many cases and deaths when we came out of lockdown?🤔

We had an absolute nightmare last lockdown. We had zero income. The thought that this could happen again fills be with absolute dread. I’m trying to be a bit ignorant to it all at the minute but had a little cry earlier at the prospect of this happening again.

How long is this going to last? It’s making me feel depressed. I have zero motivation to get up on a morning which I’ve never experienced before but this life isn’t for me.
I think currently just curfews and no mixing households.

I am really hoping it doesn’t come to a full lockdown but am mentally preparing just in case (thinking about what I might bake/which puzzles I want to finish 😬😂)

I don’t have the answer on how long this will last sadly, no one does but I do really think we will be out of it next year at some point or at least basically back to normal.

if you’re feeling really down and struggling to get up, maybe have a chat with your GP as it sounds really tough and they might be able to offer you some help x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly this. The press would be all over it, without a shadow of a doubt.
This is the only info I can find. Still relatively low considering. Per 100k too.
View attachment 248813
These graphs are so tit that are being produced. Label the axis FFS!!! I mean what is on the vertical axis? 19, 20, 30... People or thousand? (That's aimed at PHE/govt not the poster!)

Reactions: 4
I am really hoping it doesn’t come to a full lockdown but am mentally preparing just in case (thinking about what I might bake/which puzzles I want to finish 😬😂)
I am the same, I’ve got a stock of word searches, adult colouring, games. I’ve been trying to find monopoly (Not the spin off specials, original only) since we went into lockdown to no avail 😭 in preparation for a second lockdown/shielding.

I haven’t read every thread or kept up but I deleted the bbc app yesterday to help with my anxiety and advise everyone to do the same IF it would help.

Sending lots of hugs and 💓 to everyone.

Reactions: 9
These graphs are so tit that are being produced. Label the axis FFS!!! I mean what is on the vertical axis? 19, 20, 30... People or thousand? (That's aimed at PHE/govt not the poster!)
The latest ONS study found infections in kids had increased 7times from what they were ,but out of all the kids tested it only accounted for 3% a low number ..

Reactions: 1

I don’t think it will be a full lockdown like last time (simply because the government can’t afford it). Maybe similar restrictions to the localised lockdowns will be imposed nationally? (Kind of hope not simply because I’m in a low rate area!)
I am sorry to hear you are struggling, I have had periods where I have lost all motivation and can’t see the point of continuing. I know it’s hard to believe right now but one day this will be over.

Reactions: 1
Have they worked out that suspected cases would go up when the kids went back to school yet?😂
No but I've been watching this goddam channel for the last hour and can confirm that 'tipping point' is definitely the new buzz word guys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching news at 10 and the comparisons with Europe and we are all rising. This is just the way the virus works.

So what are we waiting for then? A vaccine?! I wish they would just tell us. But maybe they don't know themselves.

Reactions: 4
Whitty and Valance to update the public tomorrow morning, per Sky.
Unpopular opinion but that sounds like it will be bloody boring.

If I am getting locked down I at least want Boris in front of a Union Jack giving me another V for Vendetta-esque speech. Then an address from the queen a few days later. I’ll accept nothing less.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.