Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notothefakes

VIP Member
You dont need an announcement, you just do what you need to do.
Our primary head said, (as somebody with an immune compromised husband asked about fines) they have had no guidance on this but if she put her mum hat on she’d take her children out in that circumstance if there was a suspected case in the school.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The corona could eradicate our entire species.... and all that will be left is the Nokia 3310
and the fucking polenta nobody was desperate enough to buy in Tesco.
I watched this Snowden interview in which he said anything you can do on your phone someone else can also do remotely. There's a camera and a microphone as standard . Despite you thinking your smartphone is off it's actually still sending lots of information out. The battery can not also be taken out like in the older models.

Oddly enough I went today in the morning at 8.30am. There was one box of maybe 6 packets of pasta left but rows of that! Never tried it.

Last edited:

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Just saw a post on my friends status on Facebook, her young relative was supposed to be in hospital for a routine operation, had swabs as part of the pre-op and tested positive. Not been abroad. Must be everywhere and miles more cases than reported.
I thought that it took a good while for test results to come back though?

LittleB

Does anyone have any idea if certain areas are safer than others? I’m currently staying with family in a small town in Norfolk but I live in London (I’m due to travel back tomorrow). Am I more likely to catch it in London? Would I be better off staying in Norfolk?

Apologies if this is a stupid question!

Mustard

VIP Member
I went to an outpatient clinic appointment today, but it wasn’t in a hospital, it was at a satellite building, attached to a health centre. They told me that from next week, for at least month, they will be doing telephone appointment only. I hemmed and hawed about going but decided to brave it as the appt. had been fixed for over three months and I had the feeling that if I didn’t go and see the doctor in person it might be difficult in the future. So I was glad I did.

I suggested they do FaceTime/Skype if possible and the receptionist said that not everyone had an iPad/tablet. Surely they would only need one for each clinic?
Slightly tongue in cheek - Why do all doctors in Holby City seem to have one in that case? They have their own medical advisors for that programme too. Do no NHS hospital doctors have NHS tablets?

Mustard

VIP Member
I had a pre op appointment a month ago for an operation due in June
Yes, I was told that the pre ops are valid for three months for one I had recently, but it might depend on what the operation is. I did not have an MRSA swab for this one.