Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else who’s been shopping feel the level of service has drastically gone downhill when in these times trying to get customers back spending it should be the opposite?
I visited a well known quite expensive baby shop at the weekend meaning to buy a few baby bits- my first baby purchase so of course excited but the staff didn’t even acknowledge I was in the store and both stood behind till screen chatting on shoulder to shoulder
Also at Boots I was using the self service photo printing and when I had finished the couple behind me asked for some help as they were unsure how to use. I showed them and when I was paying I mentioned to staff there was a couple may need some help they responded they couldn’t assist due to social distancing?! Was unimpressed

understand in general the need to keep a distance but feel all service has gone out the window altogether, makes it even worse when the staff are all huddled together but refuse to come near any customers

Reactions: 5
Service hasn’t been too bad here, but selection has been somewhat poor. Stock has also been kind of bad for a lot of non-essential items.

Service hasn’t been too bad here, but selection has been somewhat poor. Stock has also been kind of bad for a lot of non-essential items.
We still can't get ham, tomato ketchup or sultanas at asda. All pretty random things that we can live without but you would think by now stock would be back to normal!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We still can't get ham, tomato ketchup or sultanas at asda. All pretty random things that we can live without but you would think by now stock would be back to normal!
I went to 3 shops today and couldn’t get lasagne sheets, had my heart set on making one for my tea tonight 😩😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I went to 3 shops today and couldn’t get lasagne sheets, had my heart set on making one for my tea tonight 😩😂😂
I remember someone not being able to get hold of those in April, did you look for fresh ones?
Our shops have just last week lifted the restrictions on tinned tomatoes, loo roll, pasta and rice, have only been allowed to buy 3 packets up until now.
They have shelves full of christmas chocolate already, priorities are right 🤣🤣

I remember someone not being able to get hold of those in April, did you look for fresh ones?
Our shops have just last week lifted the restrictions on tinned tomatoes, loo roll, pasta and rice, have only been allowed to buy 3 packets up until now.
They have shelves full of christmas chocolate already, priorities are right 🤣🤣
Yep.. I even asked someone working there and they said that they had sold out😩😂 my lasagne will have to wait😂 I noticed Christmas stock starting to come out too🙄😂

Can’t believe we (Glasgow) are now back in lockdown. I just feel so sick of it all now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe we (Glasgow) are now back in lockdown. I just feel so sick of it all now.
I got confused she dident say words lockdown.
Neither has she shut down pubs and other non eseential businesses like Aberdeen.

I got confused she dident say words lockdown.
Neither has she shut down pubs and other non eseential businesses like Aberdeen.
Tighter restrictions. I can no longer visit my family indoors again but I can go to the pub? It’s ridiculous!

My grandmother is going through a pretty tough time atm, I’ve only just recently felt comfortable visiting her again and want to be with her, but now as of midnight tonight, I can’t.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tighter restrictions. I can no longer visit my family indoors again but I can go to the pub? It’s ridiculous!

My grandmother is going through a pretty tough time atm, I’ve only just recently felt comfortable visiting her again and want to be with her, but now as of midnight tonight, I can’t.
You can do whatever you like you don't have to do exactly as Nanny Sturgeon tells you! No one has been arrested for visiting their grandmother so my advice to you is, if it would be beneficial for her (and your) mental health, visit your grandmother and ignore the "official" advice.

Reactions: 8
Can I ask everyone are you mixing with family members from outside your household and if so are you doing it outdoors?

Reactions: 3
Can I ask everyone are you mixing with family members from outside your household and if so are you doing it outdoors?
I’m in England ( not a local lockdown area) and regularly seeing my in laws indoors. We have gone on a few walks together outdoors and a few meals out together indoors at restaurants too.

Reactions: 5
I’m in England and regularly seeing my in laws indoors. We have gone on a few walks together outdoors and a few meals out together indoors at restaurants too.
And are you mixing with other people like your friends etc or just keeping it to in laws?

I’m in England and I’ve had one friend and my brother in the house since lockdown, both in the last month. Felt like a criminal the entire time!

And are you mixing with other people like your friends etc or just keeping it to in laws?
I’ve seen friends 3 or 4 times since pubs/restaurants opened. We’ve been for meals and drinks. Also seen my own family a few times.

none of these are on the same day though and all allowed in line with the restrictions where I am 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m in England and I’ve had one friend and my brother in the house since lockdown, both in the last month. Felt like a criminal the entire time!
This is allowed though now?

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen friends 3 or 4 times since pubs/restaurants opened. We’ve been for meals and drinks. Also seen my own family a few times.

none of these are on the same day though and all allowed in line with the restrictions where I am 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is allowed though now?
Yep but I still felt like I was up to no good!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
If I could do a poll right now it would be
Are you a Niamh?
1) yes I’m a niamh
2) I’m a Niamh but I’m pretending not to be a niamh
3) Please don’t send them home 🤣😂 it’s been 3 bleeping days and I’m still dealing with PTSD.
4) 11.45am drunk. Can’t vote. Luv youu 🤪

463B4E1E-6A5F-4617-8D73-F0BDBAEB8E71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.