Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #46

Thread 46 Questions!

• 1) I am more worried about the economy than the virus at the moment

Votes: 203 54.6%
  • 1) My main worry is still the virus, not the economy.

Votes: 99 26.6%
  • 2) I believe kids should do online learning until we find a vaccine or therapeutics

Votes: 61 16.4%
  • 2) kids need to return to school now.

Votes: 227 61.0%
  • 3) I don’t think things will ever return to normal and it worries me.

Votes: 180 48.4%
  • 3) I’m not worried long term, I think everything will be fine next year!

Votes: 109 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 46!

I'm running out of questions 🤷‍♀️

is anyone worried about Christmas yet? 😂🤣 do the reindeer wear masks.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Following on from the new words in the last thread;
Zoom - never heard of this pre COVID
Virtual meetings - if you couldn’t attend, you couldn’t attend. Never did I think I’d be having a zoom meeting with my boss in his bedroom with his unmade bed in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Following on from the new words in the last thread;
Zoom - never heard of this pre COVID
Virtual meetings - if you couldn’t attend, you couldn’t attend. Never did I think I’d be having a zoom meeting with my boss in his bedroom with his unmade bed in the background.
Tidying up before a zoom meeting is the new tidying up before someone comes round 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thats the hardest poll ever. Tell me why I've ticked 5/6! I'm on the fence about the virus/economy and virtual school discussion.

Do you think Boris still working towards his idea that social distancing will be gone by November for a normal christmas?

I do think they may be waiting for schools to go back and see what happens before easing further. Which is good....my kids need it.

Reactions: 6
We now have the highest rate in the UK 24 per 100,000 meeting on Thursday to decide what measures will be put in place

Are the special schools back in Scotland or just mainstream ?
All schools I think.

Another case in a primary school here. 2nd in Two days. Been lots of emails about social distancing on the school run. 😷

Reactions: 1
I've no idea ? they held a briefing today and according to the CMO and the health minister ours has jumped in the past 2 weeks to the highest in the UK so they've called another meeting for Thursday ..Edit to say it's on the BBC news website under NI news ..
Thats crazy.
I've seen some figures that show some parts of UK are currently more than 24 per 100,000.
That website takes figures from Public Health England so I'm assuming it must be accurate but no idea. If it is correct, biggest is Blackburn with 75 per 100,000 in the last week.

My area is up and coming hotspot too. Talks of lockdown on Thursday too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.