Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is it will either be the next local lockdown (Blackburn's been mentioned) or some clarification on who has to wear face nappies (i.e. clarification on retail workers not just shoppers, or maybe office workers).

Reactions: 2
All these drive in shows have been selling tickets and they didn’t have any licenses in place to do it 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My guess is it will either be the next local lockdown (Blackburn's been mentioned) or some clarification on who has to wear face nappies (i.e. clarification on retail workers not just shoppers, or maybe office workers).
Facemasks is my guess , to clarify when and where they're required ...Todays's decision day for Leicester as well they might announce if the lockdown will be lifted or not ?

I’m not getting my hopes up will probably just be about the meal deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think vaccine trials might be mentioned but it's still early days although the feedback is positive at the moment. I read that there's still loads more tests that a potential vaccine will have to go through though so can't imagine it being a huge announcement in regards to moving forward

Reactions: 4
The daily fail are reporting the infection rate is growing according to kings College 2,100 per day up on what it was 🤷‍♀️ maybe to do with that

• Wow
  • Sad
Wonder what this is about!
Dread to think. Personally im not up for having the vaccine or allowing my kids to have it, at least not right away. Especially not one that might have been rushed through, and I’m usually extremely pro vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dread to think. Personally im not up for having the vaccine or allowing my kids to have it. Especially not one that might have been rushed through, and I’m usually extremely pro vaccine.
I will have it eventually but more than happy to sit and see what happens to those that have it first

Reactions: 6
I will have it eventually but more than happy to sit and see what happens to those that have it first
This is exactly how I feel. I already have a chronic condition and I don’t want any more! Could they make the vaccine mandatory by law though?

Reactions: 3
Just had and email to say my daughters dance classes are back in person from September 😀 Bit of normality back!

Reactions: 7
The daily fail are reporting the infection rate is growing according to kings College 2,100 per day up on what it was 🤷‍♀️ maybe to do with that
The issue I see with the app (even though I do report daily) is that some of the symptoms of covid sadly are also symptoms of common cold and hay fever so although it can potentially be a good indicator for increasing infection rates, outbreaks etc it doesn’t prompt people showing symptoms to get a test. If people don’t take the tests available to them then there’s no way of knowing what it truly is.

Reactions: 3
Just had and email to say my daughters dance classes are back in person from September 😀 Bit of normality back!
Yay!! I've not heard anything from ours. One mum said she doesn't think they'll start back up as the teacher is in her 70s :cry: they were due to take their exams

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.