Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can schools open on the 24th July in Leicester, it’s summer holidays 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jumping on again! Everything where I live seems to be going back to how it always was since lockdown has started to ease. Family’s st huge parks. Shopping centres!!
People I know are just back from a country you need to quarantine on your return and they haven’t been. Already been caught by police and giving a warning but it’s made no difference! It angers me the people who just don’t seem to care!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jumping on again! Everything where I live seems to be going back to how it always was since lockdown has started to ease. Family’s st huge parks. Shopping centres!!
People I know are just back from a country you need to quarantine on your return and they haven’t been. Already been caught by police and giving a warning but it’s made no difference! It angers me the people who just don’t seem to care!!
Aside from the people not quarantining the rest of the stuff is fine now...shopping centres and families in parks? We’re basically being encouraged to do that stuff.

Reactions: 3
Yeah our public health are trying to find people that were at a massive house party here ,as the homeowners and their friends have tested positive ,this has created a cluster of cases as they've infected their families..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Aside from the people not quarantining the rest of the stuff is fine now...shopping centres and families in parks? We’re basically being encouraged to do that stuff.
Oh I know we are being encouraged I just couldn’t I don’t feel safe enough! Especially with my kiddies :( x

Reactions: 2
Oh I know we are being encouraged I just couldn’t I don’t feel safe enough! Especially with my kiddies :( x
Each to their own.
I’ve been taking my baby boy to the park and he loves it. I’ve logged on Facebook tonight and a local mums group are all saying how dirty and germy parks are. We are allowed to go to a park now - I wish people would respect others decisions rather than make people feed bad about doing normal things!
Not aimed at you!

Reactions: 10
What was the announcement?

We've been updated with swimming lessons, all sounds really well thought out, just gotta ring and re book our lesson times 🙄

What was the announcement?

We've been updated with swimming lessons, all sounds really well thought out, just gotta ring and re book our lesson times 🙄
Some restrictions been eased in Leicester from the 24th including schools that shut on Friday anyways oh and a faulty batch of test kits

Reactions: 1
Valance has said the virus could be around for years they don't know if it's going to be a seasonal thing or not but it's looking likely...and he said the guidance to work from home should not be changed ...

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.