Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the list of where covid is on the rise because north east is on it but I don’t get where their info is coming from since we’ve gone a week with no deaths and about 5 cases in two weeks 🤨🤨🤨

Anyone see the list of where covid is on the rise because north east is on it but I don’t get where their info is coming from since we’ve gone a week with no deaths and about 5 cases in two weeks 🤨🤨🤨
My local area which is on the “list” has only had 2 cases in over a week, the hospital only has 2 patients in the entire city hospital with COVID...

My local area which is on the “list” has only had 2 cases in over a week, the hospital only has 2 patients in the entire city hospital with COVID...
Mines the same , been no iccu admissions for over a month now , no deaths in a week and random odd new cases here and there
Yet we make the list 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Leicester going back into lockdown needs to be one hell of a wake up call and warning before things get out of control again. Opening the pubs is the worst possible idea right now.

Reactions: 16
I think with that list it’s community transmissions as well, numbers are declining in hospitals but they could easily be rising in communities especially with people going back to work, non essential retail etc. Also with the amount of delays we see within testing figures so it might not represent the current situation

Reactions: 4
I’m in Gateshead.. not sure of figures but we’re 6th at risk according to a friend.

Could it be possible they are using Leicester to make an example of it? First place there's a rise they put them back into harsh lockdown to make us all more compliant where we may have been complacent?

Feel like i am living in a dystopian novel.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know where I can see the list of where COVID is on the rise? Interested to see where my area is on the list 😕

Reactions: 2
I hope this is a wake up call for all those that have been acting like complete and utter dicks!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I live in Leicestershire about 20 mins from the city I think luckily it doesn’t include my town. Im hoping not as my kids only went back to nursery today. I get why they are doing it but surely people will just drive a little further out of these areas to go to hairdressers or somewhere else. It’s all confusing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.