Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, duck it. For myself to be able to recuperate I am going to allow my two youngest children to spend the night with their grandparents on Friday so I can catch up on work and get some sleep. She has been begging me to have them since the start and keeps begging to come over. I don’t care now. I’m done and neither of us are shielding. There we go. I don’t care what anyone thinks. I’ve held off from letting her see them for three months, I’m going to give her the biggest cuddle and let her have them overnight because she keeps begging.
if you all appear to be as healthy as possible I don’t see why it would be an issue. It’s getting to the point where it’s more detrimental to people to be apart now.
I’ve had The worst few days with my toddler, working with him all day and being with him ALL THE TIME is getting hard. I know he’s my child, and yadda yadda but I would love a couple hours of peace 😂😩
So do what’s right for you! If you can crack on and she wants them over and they wanna see her it’s a win all around ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you hun, I feel so guilty even considering it but I’m going to try and push those thoughts aside and let myself have some rest now. I just mentioned to my three year old that he can see Nanny on Friday and he said “On the phone?” I said no, I will let you see her and hug her and he’s now crying.
I was scared people would tell me I was doing the wrong thing earlier when I posted about having a sleepover and you were kind ❤ Absolutely do what you need to do. If the two households are only seeing each other, that’s still a bubble regardless of size isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
so basically you can’t shag anyone UNLESS you both live alone...
or do it outdoors,

whilst maintaining 2 meters distance. 🙄🙄🙄

na you’re alright, I’d rather just buy ice cream and watch Netflix,
relationships are hard enough with having to manage these logistics.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A big plan🤔

Asked what his plans are to get children back to school, Boris Johnson repeats that ministers have a "big plan" to get all children back by September.

The government is making the "right decisions at the right time", he adds.

Reactions: 1
I am happy with the gentle lift announced today. It won’t affect me at all but seems those that may be deemed as struggling with isolation the most have been considered first.... that’s what I took from it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The one benefit of me not being close to my family is that in not bothered about not seeing any of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what, duck it. For myself to be able to recuperate I am going to allow my two youngest children to spend the night with their grandparents on Friday so I can catch up on work and get some sleep. She has been begging me to have them since the start and keeps begging to come over. I don’t care now. I’m done and neither of us are shielding. There we go. I don’t care what anyone thinks. I’ve held off from letting her see them for three months, I’m going to give her the biggest cuddle and let her have them overnight because she keeps begging.
Awaiting a text for my MIL..... 😂

Shes their childminder anyway, a registered one, mow just our childcare.

So they can technically go in the week. Shes already mixed with them so cant see the issue. Hopefully it will be a weekly saturday night sleepover. Shes got some catching upto do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wait, I wonder if this would allow us or another family member to ‘bubble’ with my husbands grandad who is a couple hundred miles away and be able to stay there with him?!

I’ll probably get hate for this but I’m so tempted to make my own bubble with my parents and sister/her little boy, my daughter hasn’t played with another child in 3 months as she an only child so is my nephew who’s 4 they are really struggling with out interaction 😩😩 plus my best friends little boy got diagnosed with leukaemia today and it’s reallly made me realise that life keeps passing by and tit keeps in happening no matter what

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Re the vote
I’ve always been in work and got my bags packed for my UK holiday starting 4th July 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Feel like this right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ive just got back from my weekly food shop and bleeping people walking near me, going up the aisles the wrong way and standing in the middle of the aisles pissed me right off. 2 METRES APART YOU BLOODY IDIOTS!:mad::mad::mad:
Yes noticed this last week - pissed me off too

Reactions: 4
I was scared people would tell me I was doing the wrong thing earlier when I posted about having a sleepover and you were kind ❤ Absolutely do what you need to do. If the two households are only seeing each other, that’s still a bubble regardless of size isn’t it?
Ah thank you so much, kindness is the way forward. I am not judging anyone’s choices ♥ Totally agree with you

Feel like this right now.
I hope you’re okay ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ive just got back from my weekly food shop and bleeping people walking near me, going up the aisles the wrong way and standing in the middle of the aisles pissed me right off. 2 METRES APART YOU BLOODY IDIOTS!:mad::mad::mad:
I ❤ your outbursts. How much do you love a capital letter hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for people in houseshares who don’t like the people the live with. About 6 months ago that was me, I was depressed and crying every night because I was so lonely and hated everyone in my house share. There seems to be an assumption from the government that not living on your own means you have support and that isn’t the case for many. I’d have been desperate to have a support bubble if I was still in a house share but unless you were picked by someone living alone, you’d be stuck :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ll probably get hate for this but I’m so tempted to make my own bubble with my parents and sister/her little boy, my daughter hasn’t played with another child in 3 months as she an only child so is my nephew who’s 4 they are really struggling with out interaction 😩😩 plus my best friends little boy got diagnosed with leukaemia today and it’s reallly made me realise that life keeps passing by and tit keeps in happening no matter what
I can totally see why you feel this way.

My child has two parents and two grandparents so we can’t meet up purely because both couples are still together? Is that right?

My husband has been doing all the shopping. I’ve not left the house, only for exercise.
I now feel really weird about leaving the house. I’m going stir crazy.

My single parent neighbour and her daughter can now mix with her parents just because the child’s dad doesn’t live with them?
Her child can also see her dad.

Is that right ?

I missed the beginning of the talk about the bubble.

Oh, just go have sex and stop overanalysing it all. 😂 🙈

You have to make judgements based on your own individual circumstances and that of the people you’re seeing. I don’t see what the problem is if you’re being safe (in all meaning of the word 👀). Life is too damn short, we’ve seen that already. :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can totally see why you feel this way.

My child has two parents and two grandparents so we can’t meet up purely because both couples are still together? Is that right?

My husband has been doing all the shopping. I’ve not left the house, only for exercise.
I now feel really weird about leaving the house. I’m going stir crazy.

My single parent neighbour and her daughter can now mix with her parents just because the child’s dad doesn’t live with them?
Her child can also see her dad.

Is that right ?

I missed the beginning of the talk about the bubble.
Yeah you’ve got it right. Only single households can mingle with another house, they can then effectively act like they’re all in the same household (no distancing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.