Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you live with your parents then you still can't see your partner? Doesn't apply to me just curious
Think so.
Possibly.
Not sure.

LOL. I've given up trying to understand these restrictions. It's for single households. BUT if your partner is a single household....? Then maybe you can see them?

I moved back in with my parents in March to lockdown but due to go back to my own house on Sunday. 13 weeks dry spell is coming to an end😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My best mates abit of a slapper. Her door bell will be out of batteries in a week 😂

I've already told her this, so it's not like I'm being two faced 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even Boris doesn’t seem too sure on the rules. The question from the girl in the Lakes about seeing her boyfriend.. he answered completely wrong and Whitty had to correct him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boris really is a bumbling idiot isn’t he. What has it come to that the scientists are speaking more clearly and articulately than the PM.

Love me some Chris though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I get WHY they are doing it, I really do but again no clarification from families that just want to see their mum and give her a hug and I can’t do that because I live with my other half and our four kids and my mum lives with my dad and autistic brother. I am seriously struggling now, I’ve had enough 😥 I just want to hug my mum and have some normality.

• Heart
Essentially if you live alone you form a bubble with another household (of any size) and act as though you are a part of their household.

If you don't live alone nothing changes unless someone who lives alone asks you to be their bubble.

Reactions: 6
Support bubbles are the first steps in allowing SOME households to mix in England, but in a very limited way.

It will mean adults living alone can join with ONE other household; such as family or friends. It will also apply to single parents.

They won't have to follow social distancing rules; so they can stay the night at their chosen household. They could hug people in the other household too.

That means, for example, that a single grandparent could go and stay at one of their children's house.

A single person could go and stay with a partner who lives alone.

If anyone in the bubble gets coronavirus symptoms, everyone will have to self-isolate.

The government is not advising people who are shielding to do any of this, however.

Reactions: 7
Do wish the media would report things correctly. 2 different news outlets have just alerted me on my phone that 2 households can meet up but no mention of it only applying to people that live alone
THIS!!

Had about 4 friends text saying 'OMG YAY YOU CAN STAY OVER' (wasn't watching briefing) got very excited, turns out this is not the case 😂

• Haha
You know what, duck it. For myself to be able to recuperate I am going to allow my two youngest children to spend the night with their grandparents on Friday so I can catch up on work and get some sleep. She has been begging me to have them since the start and keeps begging to come over. I don’t care now. I’m done and neither of us are shielding. There we go. I don’t care what anyone thinks. I’ve held off from letting her see them for three months, I’m going to give her the biggest cuddle and let her have them overnight because she keeps begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Support bubbles are the first steps in allowing SOME households to mix in England, but in a very limited way.

It will mean adults living alone can join with ONE other household; such as family or friends. It will also apply to single parents.

They won't have to follow social distancing rules; so they can stay the night at their chosen household. They could hug people in the other household too.

That means, for example, that a single grandparent could go and stay at one of their children's house.

A single person could go and stay with a partner who lives alone.

If anyone in the bubble gets coronavirus symptoms, everyone will have to self-isolate.

The government is not advising people who are shielding to do any of this, however.
Thank you. Just had my mate on the phone saying can I have my hairdresser round then 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know what, duck it. For myself to be able to recuperate I am going to allow my two youngest children to spend the night with their grandparents on Friday so I can catch up on work and get some sleep. She has been begging me to have them since the start and keeps begging to come over. I don’t care now. I’m done and neither of us are shielding. There we go. I don’t care what anyone thinks. I’ve held off from letting her see them for three months, I’m going to give her the biggest cuddle and let her have them overnight because she keeps begging.
I personally think we’re at a point where you have to do what works for you and your family. As long as you’re sensible then I don’t think anyone can criticise. I hope they have a lovely time with their grandparents 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I personally think we’re at a point where you have to do what works for you and your family. As long as you’re sensible then I don’t think anyone can criticise. I hope they have a lovely time with their grandparents 💗
Thank you hun, I feel so guilty even considering it but I’m going to try and push those thoughts aside and let myself have some rest now. I just mentioned to my three year old that he can see Nanny on Friday and he said “On the phone?” I said no, I will let you see her and hug her and he’s now crying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thank you hun, I feel so guilty even considering it but I’m going to try and push those thoughts aside and let myself have some rest now. I just mentioned to my three year old that he can see Nanny on Friday and he said “On the phone?” I said no, I will let you see her and hug her and he’s now crying.
As long as your parents arnt vulnerable dont see a problem.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.