Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a baby in April and I'm so looking forward to things going back to more normal. As selfish as it sounds, the plan was to go to all these groups with my baby while my older ones were at school/prescolhool. It has been so lovely having them all bond at home but I feel like I've missed out on a lot.

My other half is back at work next week, the kids are back in school and I'm looking forward to having some proper routine back.

I was very conscious before all this, I've always carried anti bac wipes, hand sanister on me and always sprayed the pram down with disinfectant, so I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing. The anxiety has gone for me, which is lovely.

Reactions: 4
Really happy my Nan will be able to have someone go round and spend some decent time inside with her. It was far too cold to have her in the garden. She’s really struggled so it’s nice that someone can spend a good few hours with her without worrying about curtain twitchers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do wish the media would report things correctly. 2 different news outlets have just alerted me on my phone that 2 households can meet up but no mention of it only applying to people that live alone

Reactions: 3
Really happy my Nan will be able to have someone go round and spend some decent time inside with her. It was far too cold to have her in the garden. She’s really struggled so it’s nice that someone can spend a good few hours with her without worrying about curtain twitchers 😂
Only if she’s not shielding and has to stick to the same person each time

I think it's great, really. A lot of people live alone and haven't seen anybody in months. If I had someone to see, I'd be utilising it.

Reactions: 9
So if you live with your parents then you still can't see your partner? Doesn't apply to me just curious

Reactions: 2
So if you live with your parents then you still can't see your partner? Doesn't apply to me just curious
If your partner lives alone then they can form a bubble with you and your parents so yes. If they live with their parents, no.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.