Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I wasnt clear - I was saying my county has had under 500 overall (out of a 400,000 population) as we were discussing locking down individual counties rather than the whole SW.

Not sure on SW figures as a whole.

Ah sorry I misread it! x

My neighbours just told me that the Australian love island is going ahead... that’s got to be a good sign for the future hasn’t it! Strangers going into a house to snog eachother (not the actual quality of television though - although I will be watching 🤣)
Isn’t it crazy! They won’t open the Zoo but Love Island has the go ahead

Reactions: 2
Random question....can I buy pet fish at the garden centre or peta at home in England? Have promised the kids some goldfish 🤦‍♀️

Random question....can I buy pet fish at the garden centre or peta at home in England? Have promised the kids some goldfish 🤦‍♀️
We had to take a water sample in to pets at home to prove we had the correct ph balance or some tit before they would allow us to buy a fish for our son.

Reactions: 3
We had to take a water sample in to pets at home to prove we had the correct ph balance or some tit before they would allow us to buy a fish for our son.
Yes I thought that would be the case was going to go and buy the tank and set it up overnight and go back and buy the fish 🐟 🐠

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe it. I really can’t.
I know we’re not allowed to say anything negative about the protests.
And I’m not but,
I want to rescue the horses so badly.

And to link it to this thread.
lock down is well and truly over 😬

Reactions: 7
Ive just had my first takeaway since lockdown started 😁 Ordered a KFC!

Took it all out of the packaging n gave it blast in the micro for a min & anti bac wiped the gravy pot n can of pop 😂 (also obviously washed my hands too) 😂

I was slightly nervous about it, but I enjoyed it so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive just had my first takeaway since lockdown started 😁 Ordered a KFC!

Took it all out of the packaging n gave it blast in the micro for a min & anti bac wiped the gravy pot n can of pop 😂

I was slightly nervous about it, but I enjoyed it so much!
I couldn't be arsed cooking so had my first chinese in months a few nights ago...

was worth the wait!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We’re having a Chinese tonight I’m so excited 😂 we’ve started Saturday night takeaways to help stimulate the economy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know we’re not allowed to say anything negative about the protests.
And I’m not but,
I want to rescue the horses so badly.

And to link it to this thread.
lock down is well and truly over 😬
Why don’t the police have masks on?

Reactions: 5
I never had to do that when I bought them last summer. Just had to tell them the size tank I had to ensure I wouldn’t overcrowd the tank. It might vary from store to store I guess.

Reactions: 3
Why don’t the police have masks on?
I heard
1) no time to dispense them 2) not enough available,
plus it makes it hard for them to communicate with each other in a scuffle.

no idea how true it is, but look how they left the NHS without PPE 🤷‍♀️

We’re having a Chinese tonight I’m so excited 😂 we’ve started Saturday night takeaways to help stimulate the economy 😂
you should have got fish and chips....

here you go kids 🙂 Nemo’s home

• Haha
I’m so frustrated looking at Instagram right now ... so many non-London based celebs at the protests, Tamara Eccleston on holiday and so many parties!! What is going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.