Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone is so fed up of staying in for so long they want to get back to normal ( as much as they can) but it doesn't mean we should.
things are pretty normal here again, playgrounds open, stores open, parks packed.
it’s like it never happened.

if numbers stay low I don’t think it’s a bad thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
things are pretty normal here again, playgrounds open, stores open, parks packed.
it’s like it never happened.

if numbers stay low I don’t think it’s a bad thing 🤷‍♀️
Can't wait for our playgrounds to open ,I've one literally across the road .I'm always 2 breaths from letting the kid squeeze through the fence 😬 but I'll hang on now ,hopefully it won't be long🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wow, our province (in Canada) is moving into phase 2 of reopening this Friday, a week early.
This will include: gyms, libraries, some school years, swimming pools, massage/spas, amongst other things.
Our daily numbers have been lower over the past few weeks but we also have the protests happening so they could spike. Gyms weren't meant to open until phase 3 but they have changed it. I am not so pleased about that one, as I am not comfortable going to an outdoor class my gym has been doing so definitely won't be comfortable indoors where there is AC to blow around the air. My membership is on hold right now but won't be surprised if the studio tries to restart it but hopefully, I can delay that for a bit.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been furloughed since start of April. Had word this week that I’ll be returning to work in August, where we will be in the office 2 days a week on a rotating basis and home-based for the rest until at least October. There’s been a few redundancies, feeling lucky I made the cut but also terrible for those who haven’t, including one of my close work mates.

Partner is a key worker but is currently shielding due to being exposed to the virus last week. Quite glad it’s worked out this way because I think if we were both furloughed or WFH it would be difficult due to our home being so small. We regrettably cancelled our summer holiday this week, it would have been nice to get away but with all the uncertainty and not potentially getting the full holiday experience we feel we’ve made the right decision. Getting bored of lockdown now and looking forward to a bit of normality!

Her owner just probably hasn’t told her yet!

A dog is for life, not just for lockdown
@Oohthedrama is for life not just for Christmas.
admin 😮
But 🙁 They.... they said I was a good boy!!

(We all know I’m a short sighted witch 😌)

I’ve seen her in Pets at Home
that was NOT me, I have never broken lockdown rules....

And if it was can you blame me when denta sticks are on buy one get one free!! I mean come on lads...buy one get one free....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Matt Hancock will be pleased. :LOL:

admin 😮
But 🙁 They.... they said I was a good boy!!

(We all know I’m a short sighted witch 😌)

that was NOT me, I have never broken lockdown rules....

And if it was can you blame me when denta sticks are on buy one get one free!! I mean come on lads...buy one get one free....
Aww dont worry I'll adopt you, Ive got a shed in the garden you can sleep in but no barking when the daily update is on and no chewing up my Rishi picture. :giggle:

• Haha
Matt Hancock will be pleased. :LOL:

Aww dont worry I'll adopt you, Ive got a shed in the garden you can sleep in but no barking when the daily update is on and no chewing up my Rishi picture. :giggle:
What ,,,you keep Rishi's pic in the shed to scare away the🐭:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.