Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't trust what anyone says, whether from hospital workers opinions, the government or even WHO. Just going to wait to see what happens and not even worry about a "second wave" right now.

We may go to the zoo this weekend to do something normal. They are limiting people and you have to book a time slot online. Also a one way system and we would wear masks.
Dont really know why I posted it, it was useless information 😂

I hope you go to the Zoo and have a lovley time x

Reactions: 2
I think that's the new way of reporting now from June 1st .I think it's indirect deaths from covid that they've started to add into the daily figures these weren't previously counted ..
Did they count them yesterday when there was only 170 something deaths?? Just seems like such a massive jump!!

I honestly don't trust what anyone says, whether from hospital workers opinions, the government or even WHO. Just going to wait to see what happens and not even worry about a "second wave" right now.

We may go to the zoo this weekend to do something normal. They are limiting people and you have to book a time slot online. Also a one way system and we would wear masks.
Now's the time to act when the going's good ,if another wave comes in later it'll mean being stuck in for practically a year or maybe more ..

Reactions: 1
I hate Matt Hancock that much that I’m beginning to like him. I don’t even know why.
Must like the bad boiz.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend works at the hospital on the covid ward.

One consultant thinks were due a second wave in the winter.

Another one thinks were already in the second wave and had the first wave before Christmas.

Both sound possible.
Doctors at mine are saying first wave was at Xmas gone as well as there was a lot of flus that were hard to treat and nobody knew what to do and this is the more second deadly wave now that we have just come out of

Reactions: 8
Did they count them yesterday when there was only 170 something deaths?? Just seems like such a massive jump!!
I think there be's a bit of a lag in reporting them by the time they gather the numbers from the different sources ,there were 62,000 indirect deaths not counted from March till May .Sky news had a programme on about it a few nights ago

I must admit that I'm crying out for some time alone though. I know that sounds selfish but I'm usually at home all day mon-fri on my own with the exception of my hospital appointments so to suddenly go from that to having the hubby and the kids here constantly it's a bit of a shock to the system. I just want to watch a programme in peace
One of the plus points to being a single Mum, she goes to her Dad's two days a week and I get to binge Netflix. My advice would be dump him. 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Went to asda today... no queue to get in even when exiting no queue either it was so busy not many people was keeping 2 metres apart even following the arrows etc did the scan and go on my phone i felt so much better rather using a scanner! But im so annoyed by people in there 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Went to asda today... no queue to get in even when exiting no queue either it was so busy not many people was keeping 2 metres apart even following the arrows etc did the scan and go on my phone i felt so much better rather using a scanner! But im so annoyed by people in there 😡
I went to Sainsburys no queues but that was probably because it was raining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.