Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
So I rang the dentist at 9. Was home by 9.45 with my antibiotics. Couldnt belive how fast it was sorted.

But no alcohol for 4 days. Sure the dentist heard me mutter ffs under my breath. He started laughing 🤭
Oh you’re lucky, I always get given metronidazole for like 10 days with mine and can’t drink for fucking weeks. It’s the worst, which is why I am prepared to pay top dollar to have them removed privately :ROFLMAO:

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Any NHS staff planing on getting the antibody test? Our hospital started this last week so I need to get one. Not that iv had it, just curious to see if being around it had built up anything.
We’ve not been told anything about it, I’m in Wales so maybe different procedures here? I’d 100% get one if offered.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Just found out I'm returning to work in 4 weeks....been working from home for 2 months, going back to a big open plan office...no idea how we are supposed to social distance and it's freaking me out!
My fiancé's company is opening beginning of June. It is a tower with thousands of people so only people that don't have proper software at home and essential will be going in for the first while, and may rotate. Only 3 people allowed in an elevator at once. Masks must be worn. Luckily my fiancé has his own separate office so he can take it off if he's alone but people in cubicles have to wear it all day. His work mailed out a bunch of masks to him. The food court in the office will be open but no tables or chairs.

Jamhead

VIP Member
I know we have done 4 hours a day - but that’s me creating a curriculum 🤦‍♀️ I think the lack consistency in education is a scandal in itself.
What are they offering to the children who do go back in terms of education?
Ours have been brilliant with home learning, really supportive. The school has said those returning will be doing the same work that is set for those learning from home (so activities based around subjects) but not following the curriculum so that all children are on an even keel when they return. How would a school like yours manage that if they arent giving the proper resources out to home learners?