Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what's wrong with mine. From ringing up I was back home in 45 minutes with my prescription. I was up last night worried about it. Really happy with them
They only gave me 3 days worth of antibiotics.its definitely a million times better. But still slight ache so I'm going to stick it out hopefully until I can get in with my regular dentist. I am quite nervous at the dentist anyway so a new clinic, unfamiliar dentist and extra covid stuff would have tipped me over the edge. I can just about cope for my nice lady dentist who has been my dentist for 20year

I had been in agony for 5 days before I even attempted to call them

I'm the same... part of me thinks yes we need to start getting back to normal, but we have the highest infection rate.
Lady we are going on hol with is a carer so she's now stressing cos she can't self isolate for 2 weeks on return. Same hol next year is another £900 extra. I cant cancel now cos ill lose most of my money.

Reactions: 1
Thats what I've got three days worth. Cant remeber what they are called but they are absolutely massive

Honestly it will be fine. My 2 year old had 3 visits to a&e last week, due to being a typical boy with no fear. Any its was absolutely fine. Had to tell your symptoms at the door, anybody with covid symptoms go through a different door & put in a private room. No interaction with the a&e waiting room or cubicles at all. In & out each time in less than an hour.

Reactions: 3
Thats what I've got three days worth. Cant remeber what they are called but they are absolutely massive
Are they a yellowish colour ? Mine were too.they actually made me really poorly ( sickness, heart palpitations, ) I ended up having to take them in halfs for a few days longer .

Well technically the person shouldn't be in your house at all sex or not.

But then you get into complicated rules. The rule of you can't go into another person's home is a clear rule. It's hard to start saying unless this or unless that.

As I said you can't say certain people can go into partners homes but only if they aren't having to go to work/aren't sitting on the beach etc or partners can go into people's homes but you can't go into your mum and dad's house. The government should be giving simple rules which you can't interpret as you like (unless your name is Dominic Cummings )

And yes that's hard to swallow but think how many expections people would want added to the restrictions.

Same here. My little boy started back today. He was very happy to in. Strange seeing them take his temperature though

Meh realistically though if one person goes in one other persons house and they both live alone the risk is the same as if they lived together was my point.

They won't enforce it anyway so spose it doesn't matter if it makes no sense.

My grandaughter went back to playgroup at the school yesterday but can only go 2 mornings a week as they are closing the school on Wednesday to clean. Even though they all finish school at 12. Only 2 others with her and it was a choice between Monday Tuesday or Thursday Friday. My daughter is a self employed cleaner and us back working and hubby is at home working full time in it. She’s going to write to the headmaster and ask why she can’t go 4 mornings as they have allowed 6 per session. She’s do much happier since yesterday and is going to school in September. Our local school lots of kids back happy up see them skipping your school everyone needs to get a grip kids are being damaged keeping them at home

Reactions: 5
It is Hard. My Husbands ex military, you go months without seeing him. You go though times when there is no contact at all. You get a date they are coming home, then plans change and dates get moved. It is tough what your going through, but the main thing is you both know each other’s safe. I Hope it’s not too much longer for those in your situation. Surely with the shops ect opening they have to announce something for you soon!

The government have created this themselves with all the scaremongering. I don't blame parents for being hesitant in sending their kids back ,as people don't know what to believe anymore with all the contradictory info coming from Westminster..

Reactions: 2
That is a shame. Can they come to our? Our 2.5YO is potty training so they're coming to us as it's easier X
Sadly not as it’s two separate households so no way they could come safely, one being mid 80’s. My FIL could probably but it seems such a long distance to not be able to stay we will just wait to do it safely but like you say, it’s just tough, but we’ll see how long it goes on for, perhaps my husband will have to do the trip on his own if we think it’s going to be a while yet.
We are trying to potty train our
Toddler too however he isn’t interested atm can’t say I’m excited for when we can do the trip and he’s outta nappies!

I spoke too soon, woke up to the news that they weren't opening any branches near me today Yeah the nearest to me is about 40 mins away that opened today but I saw the queues on the news and how the police are directing traffic and thought "not today!"
Hopefully this craving will be fulfilled by Thursday

Never mind a water shortage they'll be a burger and fries shortage by the look of things

Does anyone else think by extending the lockdown reviews from 21 days to 28 days, people will just ignore it all together? I cant wait until July to be told I can see family. Its absolutely ridiculous now.

We’re apparently going to a caravan holiday park with the in laws at the end of July.

I honestly can’t be arsed, there will be no pool, no facilities. Yeah there’s the sea and ‘scenery’ but it just sounds a bit shit. What exactly will there be to do beyond that?

Plus it’s only just occurred to me that we may not even be allowed to go since we are from two separate households.

I’m just not feeling it, everyone else is being sickeningly positive and saying stuff like “it’ll be nice to get away” And I’m like no it fucking won’t it’ll be like being at home but more boring and less comfy Kids are expecting it to be the same as when they went with them last year too so they’ll be disappointed. I want this year to be done already.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.