Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, why do you think they would manifacture a virus? What do you think their motive would be?
Best case : it was something intended to gently curtail the aging (and expensive to care for) Chinese population, but turned out a little too "successful" and ran out of control for a while, and spread outside the Chinese population. Mighty suspicious how they seem to have been able to "turn it off" in China now though, and compared to the rest of the world, end up with relatively few deaths now.

Worst case : a dry run (or even a warning shot) for out and out biological world warfare.

Reactions: 11
Genuine question, why do you think they would manifacture a virus? What do you think their motive would be?
as a weapon, as a way to bring down other countries, for economic reasons, to manage the population if needed.

I believe both the USA and China have shady tit like this going on and have done for years 😐 its no different to a nuclear weapon.
I don’t think it was supposed to leave the lab just yet though 😬

Best case : it was something intended to gently curtail the aging (and expensive to care for) Chinese population, but turned out a little too "successful" and ran out of control for a while, and spread outside the Chinese population. Mighty suspicious how they seem to have been able to "turn it off" in China now though, and compared to the rest of the world, end up with relatively few deaths now.

Worst case : a dry run (or even a warning shot) for out and out biological world warfare.
same page as myself then 😂

I don’t believe this was an “accident“ in they way we’re being led to believe,
and the extent China went to cover it up makes me more sure of that.

Reactions: 10

did they "turn it off" or do we just not know about it? The chinese have heavy monitoring of what information gets in and out of china so we don't actually know what is happening there. Also the chinese don't muck about with tit like that and they literally sealed people's doors shut if they had symptoms. Many chinese provinces locked down immediately and quarantined everyone coming in and out.

I'm not saying I don't think it was leaked or anything, cause I can see the reasonings why but by the same token it has been scientifically proven to come from bats. As did sars and ebola. It's not the first virus that's come from an animal and the rate that we travel nowadays would be more likely to spread a virus in an out of control way if that makes sense.

as a weapon, as a way to bring down other countries, for economic reasons,

I believe both the USA and China have shady tit like this going on. 😐
I don’t think it was supposed to leave the lab though 😬
I can believe that tbf. They have labs in china that investigate tons of virus' that come from animals, ironically enough, to stop the spread of them. They have some real deadly tit in there apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if it got out by accident, it only takes one mistake.

Reactions: 4
What does she do?

I think they’re starting to clamp down on keyworker testing as it seems a lot of care homes are having all their staff tested.
This. Regular testing of staff and residents is becoming routine in care homes. About time really, we have agency staff coming in to cover shifts and people being sent to other units to cover, and don’t get me started on inadequate PPE - no wonder it’s ravaged us. We have lost 10 people from our unit of 25 residents since the beginning of lockdown. As a carer of almost 12 years I’ve never seen such numbers in one unit, even during flu season. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this sounds super ignorant - my kids aren't school age yet. Why would they need to when they don't normally open over school holidays? Won't people just have to use their annual leave or their usual arrangements? Like if corona wasn't here they'd still need someone to look after their kids over the summer. Or do you mean like they do summer school club that parents pay for? (I had this at my school and it was run by dinner ladies but this was in about 2001 so no idea if still a thing!)
That was my thinking as well. I know people use family for childcare when schools closed but schools shouldn't really need to open in thee summer, ,
I live in a very backward small minded town. Every other weekend I allow my kids dad (we have 4 kids) come and stay in my house so he can see his children... one of my neighbours has let my tyres down twice now because of it and left nasty notes. Is this really what’s become of people? No common sense and letting down tyres of a single mum with 4 kids trying my best for everyone
I just feel so done with ignorance
That's awful! You are allowed to pass kids between parents anyway, this isn't that different. Dicks...

Reactions: 2
it has been scientifically proven to come from bats. As did sars and ebola. It's not the first virus that's come from an animal
maybe it did, but not accidentally, and not in the way we’re being told. 😐
I think whatever this is,
it was accidental that we were hit with it in November/December 2019 anyway 🤷‍♀️

did they "turn it off" or do we just not know about it? The chinese have heavy monitoring of what information gets in and out of china so we don't actually know what is happening there. Also the chinese don't muck about with tit like that and they literally sealed people's doors shut if they had symptoms. Many chinese provinces locked down immediately and quarantined everyone coming in and out.

I'm not saying I don't think it was leaked or anything, cause I can see the reasonings why but by the same token it has been scientifically proven to come from bats. As did sars and ebola. It's not the first virus that's come from an animal and the rate that we travel nowadays would be more likely to spread a virus in an out of control way if that makes sense.

I can believe that tbf. They have labs in china that investigate tons of virus' that come from animals, ironically enough, to stop the spread of them. They have some real deadly tit in there apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if it got out by accident, it only takes one mistake.
Weather it was an accident or deliberate if they're manipulating a virus in a lab that's classed as a bio weapon..

Reactions: 1
Weather it was an accident or deliberate if they're manipulating a virus in a lab that's classed as a bio weapon..
My understanding is that they took the dna from bats to test them for sars covid 19 and then they take it to a lab to research it, contain it, and start the process of vaccines. These are scientists that work for WHO not the government.

Reactions: 5
More and more mention in the daily briefings that we may have to live with this virus for years. 🤔 they know more than they are letting on. Just tell us it isnt going away and thats that on that 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My understanding is that they took the dna from bats to test them for sars covid 19 and then they take it to a lab to research it, contain it, and start the process of vaccines. These are scientists that work for WHO not the government.
They said it might have come from a wet market in China! they have not made public any info on it, we can only surmise where it came from..No one knows where it's from..

I saw a very feasible theory that Covid 19 was being studied in a lad in Wuhan near the wet market. This is something that happens regularly with new diseases in animals. There are job adverts from October/November looking for more lab technicians studying Covid in bats. The theory is that a student contracted the disease and i think passed it onto her boyfriend (who I think worked in the market)
I posted a video about it a few weeks ago. The student can now not be located despite their being evidence she got the job and the fact that other past students and staff are listed on the website. I can believe that and that the Chinese authorities did not get a handle on the situation quickly enough and voila !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw a very feasible theory that Covid 19 was being studied in a lad in Wuhan near the wet market. This is something that happens regularly with new diseases in animals. There are job adverts from October/November looking for more lab technicians studying Covid in bats. The theory is that a student contracted the disease and i think passed it onto her boyfriend (who I think worked in the market)
I posted a video about it a few weeks ago. The student can now not be located despite their being evidence she got the job and the fact that other past students and staff are listed on the website. I can believe that and that the Chinese authorities did got get a handle on the situation quickly enough and voila !
It was being studied. The WHO I believe have been studying it since the Sars outbreak in 2003. I'm pretty sure they confirmed it came from bats in 2005. I think that theory makes a lot of sense. It would only take 1 mistake for it to get out.
It's strong theory when you consider the travelling that goes on around the world every day. It's not a surprise that it got out of hand that quickly. It'd be hard to get a handle on it too if you think you have it for days before you show symptoms. That's a lot of people infected before you even feel ill.

Reactions: 6
It was being studied. The WHO I believe have been studying it since the Sars outbreak in 2003. I'm pretty sure they confirmed it came from bats in 2005. I think that theory makes a lot of sense. It would only take 1 mistake for it to get out.
It's strong theory when you consider the travelling that goes on around the world every day. It's not a surprise that it got out of hand that quickly. It'd be hard to get a handle on it too if you think you have it for days before you show symptoms. That's a lot of people infected before you even feel ill.
I'm still trying to find the video but this article is pretty much it

EDIT this was the video

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
My cousins son works in a care home they were all tested despite no symptoms and his came back positive. That was a week ago and he still has no symptoms..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My cousins son works in a care home they were all tested despite no symptoms and his came back positive. That was a week ago and he still has no symptoms..
as more tests become available they will want to blanket test the population as a lot of us will have the virus and be asymptomatic

Reactions: 1
as more tests become available they will want to blanket test the population as a lot of us will have the virus and be asymptomatic
They need an antibody test really as lots of us could have already had it as well. Test will only help if you actively have it on that day or they will need to test on a rolling basis ?

Reactions: 5
They need an antibody test really as lots of us could have already had it as well. Test will only help if you actively have it on that day or they will need to test on a rolling basis ?
That's what I've been thinking. Surely testing people for it only confirms cases and prevents the spread partially . Antibody tests would actually tell us who could go out and who couldn't and allow people to go back to work etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.