Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late to the party but just seen on GMB that Government have refused to go on the programme for the last 2 weeks - wonder if its because of Piers Morgan’s interviewing style? 🤔

I thought Raab said they would only ease lockdown when the 5 tests are met - today they have clearly eased the lockdown and the 5 tests are not being met. Am i missing something 😂
If you’re missing something then I am too

Piers is always ranting on Twitter about the government refusing to go on GMB - it’s definitely because they know he’ll go hard on them. He’s so critical, I’ve reluctantly put our differences aside and followed him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you’re missing something then I am too

Piers is always ranting on Twitter about the government refusing to go on GMB - it’s definitely because they know he’ll go hard on them. He’s so critical, I’ve reluctantly put our differences aside and followed him🤣
He makes some good points and raises good questions but he just doesnt let them speak when asked a question at all 😩

Reactions: 7
Morning everyone! Hope it is a better day today. I know a lot of us felt a bit pants yesterday didn’t we 😫

@mummy2under2 i hope your goddaughter gets on ok okay today x

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else having particularly vivid dreams during lockdown? I’ve had one about the coronavirus and for some reason the disease developing an additional symptom of bumps on the scalp, another one about a friendship that I lost due to an argument about a wedding a few years ago and another dream about what my life could have been like if it had worked out with my high school crush. 😂😂 The last one, I haven’t thought about that person in years! I wonder whether it’s something about the anxiety of this period of time that is causing them and I wondered if I am the only one?

Ok the video of how Chinese schools have gone back (on last thread couldnt link it so here it is again) makes me a little sad and what a palava for the kids school really will be different going forward.

However if you don't laugh out loud at 1.12 (The big hats) then there is no hope for you. My kids would love that 🤣 (But yes I do seriously want to keep my kids safe)
I want those Chinese kids hats

Peirs made me laugh someone messaged if he behaved himself maybe government would speak to him.
Dr Hilary looks tired.

Reactions: 2
He makes some good points and raises good questions but he just doesnt let them speak when asked a question at all 😩
To be honest I really enjoy when he shouts at them. He vents the frustration that we all feel! 😂 I think they are dodging the show because they are scared of his interview style and know that they will most likely come out of it looking terrible. I like Piers Morgan but he is the definition of a self publicist and he absolutely won’t change his interview style to accommodate people to come on his show, so they will continue to avoid it, in my view.

Morning everyone! Hope it is a better day today. I know a lot of us felt a bit pants yesterday didn’t we 😫

@mummy2under2 i hope your goddaughter gets on ok okay today x
Ahh thankyou so much. ❤
Been up half the night worrying 😔
Not expecting too much but hoping for a little bit of good news 🤞🏼
Hope you have a better day today ☺

• Heart
To be honest I really enjoy when he shouts at them. He vents the frustration that we all feel! 😂 I think they are dodging the show because they are scared of his interview style and know that they will most likely come out of it looking terrible. I like Piers Morgan but he is the definition of a self publicist and he absolutely won’t change his interview style to accommodate people to come on his show, so they will continue to avoid it, in my view.
Just makes me wonder if itv are losing money by not having all the minister interviews compare to sky news etc. Unless people tune in to hear him ranting about everything like i do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just makes me wonder if itv are losing money by not having all the minister interviews compare to sky news etc. Unless people tune in to hear him ranting about everything like i do 🤣🤣
Yesterday morning, Piers was saying that Matt Hancock was “doing every other show” but not theirs. 😂 I don’t think they would lose money but I reckon it would affect the ratings as people will switch over to the other channels.

Yesterday morning, Piers was saying that Matt Hancock was “doing every other show” but not theirs. 😂 I don’t think they would lose money but I reckon it would affect the ratings as people will switch over to the other channels.
It’s frustrating because he doesn’t let anyone answer back so can understand why they don’t want to go on there 🤷‍♀️ It’s all very well asking the questions but what’s the point if we don’t get any answers because Piers and his little sidekick Susannah won’t let them speak?

Reactions: 8
It’s frustrating because he doesn’t let anyone answer back so can understand why they don’t want to go on there 🤷‍♀️ It’s all very well asking the questions but what’s the point if we don’t get any answers because Piers and his little sidekick Susannah won’t let them speak?
I usually really dislike him but I’ve agreed with most things he’s said during this whole thing. It is frustrating to watch him though when he doesn’t give anyone a chance to speak! I love that he isn’t scared to say what everyone else is thinking though😂 he has good questions and good points so it would be good to hear the guests actually answer.... even if they’re answers are a load of 💩💩💩💩💩

I usually can’t stand him - I think he’s really bigoted and ignorant towards the LGBTQ+ community. But I have been tuning in to watch him with all of this, as I do think he asks the questions a lot of us wish we could!

Reactions: 3
Bit late to the party but just seen on GMB that Government have refused to go on the programme for the last 2 weeks - wonder if its because of Piers Morgan’s interviewing style? 🤔

I thought Raab said they would only ease lockdown when the 5 tests are met - today they have clearly eased the lockdown and the 5 tests are not being met. Am i missing something 😂
I’d say so. He was even starting on Hils this morning

Can’t vote in the poll as I’m self employed....home but not being paid 🙈🙈

Roads were ridiculously busy yesterday when I walked the dog, the local park was heaving with people standing around having a chat, kids every where!

🙈🙈

Lockdown in South Africa - I was able to go back to work in phase 4 last Monday - ended up being the only person in my company going back as all staff members said they would prefer to still work from home. cigarettes and alcohol still prohibited, so I am now officially a criminal buying my ciggies off a bootlegger for double the price. Our president have not spoken to the nation for 19 days to give any updates and it is said our country will be bankrupt within two weeks. very worried now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So I know I don't. I know I love them. Yet at not even 9am I feel like I hate my children. Is it too early for wine?? 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I know I don't. I know I love them. Yet at not even 9am I feel like I hate my children. Is it too early for wine?? 😭😭😭
Nah, it's fine.

My place of work opened for a week, then closed, then opened and now we closed Monday and we go in 1 day a week to get the nursery cleaned and rearranged and sorted for full opening on 1st June.

I'm now in the habit of doing my jigsaws for 2 hours each afternoon with gin or a beer and some salted peanuts.

I thought about introducing gin, jigsaw and nuts as an activity for the children but we can't because of nut allergies 😂

(Unless of course you are recovering alcoholic or are becoming dependent on it or think alcohol is the answer)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lockdown in South Africa - I was able to go back to work in phase 4 last Monday - ended up being the only person in my company going back as all staff members said they would prefer to still work from home. cigarettes and alcohol still prohibited, so I am now officially a criminal buying my ciggies off a bootlegger for double the price. Our president have not spoken to the nation for 19 days to give any updates and it is said our country will be bankrupt within two weeks. very worried now.
Why are cigarettes banned?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.