Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really believe you are a puppy in glasses. I have an image of a spectacle wearing pup enjoying a dairylea triangle and looking at dick pics of Boris! My head is all over the place, I’ve been at home far too long.
I can balance cheese on my nose and wag my tail without dropping it like a good boy 🙂

7CE20BD7-77D7-40BD-A093-A33523A85BAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My whole face book keeps quoting “here comes the second wave”..... well yes isn’t that obvious? Without a vaccine it’s not going anywhere

I’m a bit confused as to why some people are sad or confused about a second wave happening?

do people actually think being in lockdown means the virus will disappear?

there was always bound to be a second wave and to be honest i’d rather have that in the summer than the winter.

hate to Be pessimistic but can potentially see a 3rd wave if the lockdown and ease again after the 2nd especially if schools all go back in september.

until there is treatment/vaccine then there will be waves until herd immunity. Hopefully they won’t be as bad but it can’t be stopped.

Reactions: 2
One day, one day soon.... a bleeping journalist will unmute their bleeping microphone before asking a question.

I strongly believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We went to Venice last year and my husband bought a plague mask. I'm totally wearing that when I attempt the supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't wrap my head around it.
Would make you question Whitty ,Valance and the rest of the crews competence ...we know everyone" has their price" but it's worse when it's someone that's took the "hippocratic oath" IMO

Reactions: 6
Nooooo, I want you all to stay, it brings a much needed laugh to a depressing topic.
And while we're at it, why have you not included Hancock? It's fine, I'll just hold the poor wee soul to my bosom while he cries about the stressful interviews from this morning.
I know, don’t you dare go. You all make me feel better about fancying Gordon Ramsay and Jeremy clarkson. The shame 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Would make you question Whitty ,Valance and the rest of the crews competence ...we know everyone" has their price" but it's worse when it's someone that's took the "hippocratic oath" IMO
I read competence as impotence. I need a lie down

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.