Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if its possible for a child to repeat their reception year? My son is current Reception but not 5 until August. I feel he really needs to do the year again or he will be really behind.

Does anyone mind if I stick this here for the “who I’d do in parliament chats” 😬

no pressure to use just a thought 😬😬
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t give a duck about who would duck.... well you get me 🤣😂

Good idea ! save's me having to retaliate with naked pics of Sammy Wilson 😂

Does anyone know if its possible for a child to repeat their reception year? My son is current Reception but not 5 until August. I feel he really needs to do the year again or he will be really behind.
They can in Ireland a boy in my son's class has done this..

Reactions: 1
Good idea ! save's me having to retaliate with naked pics of Sammy Wilson 😂
I love the dancing penis as much as anyone else but it’s putting me off my cheese triangle *squirty art* when I’m being faced with the dancing dick emoji photos of Boris and co....

make of that what you will. 😐
Fully aware I’m now part of the problem 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the dancing penis as much as anyone else but it’s putting me off my cheese triangle *squirty art* when I’m being faced with the dancing dick emoji photos of Boris and co....

make of that what you will. 😐
Fully aware I’m now part of the problem 🤣🤣
I really believe you are a puppy in glasses. I have an image of a spectacle wearing pup enjoying a dairylea triangle and looking at dick pics of Boris! My head is all over the place, I’ve been at home far too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone mind if I stick this here for the “who I’d do in parliament chats” 😬

no pressure to use just a thought 😬😬
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t give a duck about who would duck.... well you get me 🤣😂

Ahh I forgot about that thread. Come on Whitty, Raab and Sunak lovers off we go to the celebs we shouldn't fancy thread. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes possible upto head teacher and council if they say yes usually approved SEN or if child missed a lot of school.
Only danger is so many people might want the same.
I'm wondering when my 2 year old starts school hold her back a year as she's may born so classified as summer as she will miss a lot of preschool and the free 15 hours nursery grant is from term after 3rd birthday to term after 5th.

Reactions: 3
My son is 5 end of July and when I looked into it before I could defer his entry to school but he would then enter at year 1 rather than reception so I don’t think you could repeat. A lot of children will be in the same position after all this I’m sure so there will be a lot of catching up to do across the board no matter how much we try to help from home.

Reactions: 2
My best friend is in a fairly new relationship (6 months) and has been letting her bf stay at her house during lockdown for 3-4 days a week and then he returns home to his house where he has a room mate and works from home until he moves back in a few days later.

I’ve only just found out. Am I wrong to be furious? They both have asthma and I can not understand why she is letting him do this! I feel that he has her under a spell and cannot believe that she is risking her health for this idiot of a bf!

She doesn’t seem to think that they are doing anything wrong! He is her dream man 🙄 and was worth the wait (she had been single for a long time)

My own husband has asthma and I would never be so stupid to do this. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ahh I forgot about that thread. Come on Whitty, Raab and Sunak lovers off we go to the celebs we shouldn't fancy thread. :giggle:
Nooooo, I want you all to stay, it brings a much needed laugh to a depressing topic.
And while we're at it, why have you not included Hancock? It's fine, I'll just hold the poor wee soul to my bosom while he cries about the stressful interviews from this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nooooo, I want you all to stay, it brings a much needed laugh to a depressing topic.
And while we're at it, why have you not included Hancock? It's fine, I'll just hold the poor wee soul to my bosom while he cries about the stressful interviews from this morning.
Which ones Hancock?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Yay we have the full set. Well apart from Hove and Rees Mogg

Which ones Hancock?
The one that asks you to watch your tone and looks like the guy from Allo allo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it an option for you to get a temporary job whilst furloughed? It is allowed.

it might ease the pressure and also give you something to do to keep busy. There are lots of companies still busy if not busier atm.
I’m on maternity my baby is only four months so it’s a very last resort that I return to work. My partner can’t get a job in supermarket etc he is on the extremely vulnerable list and also I work in a hospital so god knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Here he is, but he doesn't look as though he's got the moves 😂

2123.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.