Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far too high to have parts of lockdown lifted no matter how small, in my opinion.

(And again, for anyone waiting in the wings to jump on me, I don't like going by the R rate, I prefer seeing numbers, no matter how far the cases go back to.)
I think in my head the last few days were encouraging, but it was bank hol and weekend figures which are always lower. Roll back two months and these figures were shocking and scary and they still are. I want to believe it’s getting better, then I see these stats ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think in my head the last few days were encouraging, but it was bank hol and weekend figures which are always lower. Roll back two months and these figures were shocking and scary and they still are. I want to believe it’s getting better, then I see these stats ☹
I'm exactly the same. I can't believe it's getting better when the deaths are still that high 😞

Reactions: 2
I’m in floods of tears at the furlough announcement. My partner doesn’t qualify for it as he started his job in March. We can’t survive until October. We will lose our house. I hope to god businesses don’t see this as an option until October.
Is it an option for you to get a temporary job whilst furloughed? It is allowed.

it might ease the pressure and also give you something to do to keep busy. There are lots of companies still busy if not busier atm.

Does anyone mind if I stick this here for the “who I’d do in parliament chats” 😬

no pressure to use just a thought 😬😬
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t give a duck about who would duck.... well you get me 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone mind if I stick this here for the “who I’d do in parliament chats” 😬

no pressure to use just a thought 😬😬
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t give a duck about who would duck.... well you get me 🤣😂

Only if you add your Parliament crush.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm the same. I can't feel positive about anything when I'm seeing numbers this high
It makes me scared that some people are going back to work and certain things have been relaxed when before this week it was too risky. I don't feel as relaxed as I've been in the previous few weeks.

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen all the detail but

I guess logically there are some parrarels between furlough and the road map.
As each industry opens up less people on furlough.

So example June less teaching staff be furlough and non essential retail.

July hairdresser and barbers
Maybe some tourism

But hospitality bars restaurants and cinima were pencilled in oct.

Only downside is with a few more waved you could have country going back into stricter lock down as r rate rises so some people in furlough out of furlough then back into it as saw on euro news Lebanon getting strict again after relaxing last week.
Is Germany getting worse as euro news loves saying how UK is the worst.
I assume the latest deaths just England and hospitals add the 4 nations and care homes it could be 600_700.
Also I'm sure they said sometimes can take 3 weeks show difference as that's what they said when we went into lockdown.
So 3 weeks on from the media telling people we out lockdown then we were not and 3 weeks on from ve bank holiday weekend we might have 2nd peak sooner than we think.

Reactions: 3
Loooool. No it was like a balaclava with no mouth hole and holes for your eyes that were actually smaller than your eyes. I don’t even know why that’s where my mind went with it. 🤣 WHY DID I NOT TAKE ART AT SCHOOL SO I COULD DRAW THIS 🤣
Sounds like something me and Whitty need 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.