Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe i've lost my mind but this has had me howling with laughter :ROFLMAO: 😂 Where are we meant to fly to? No countries have open borders atm???
😂 Ridiculous isn't it!! I think it's his way of getting out of giving refunds on flights that have been prebooked.

Reactions: 4
Kinda!! But covering the full head, not just the top half 😂 and smaller eyeholes. Like the size of half a grape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
That sounds like something out of Last of the summer wine 😂...or maybe look on one of those weird fetish sites

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My search history is getting dodgier by the second. It's all Raab and balaclavas. If you hear of a woman being arrested over suspected foreign minister kidnap plot you've got to club together for a lawyer.
Omg I can’t stop laughing. I am lying in bed and it’s shaking with laughter 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If this helps anyone who hasn’t yet heard...

My child’s school has sent out a letter and questionnaire asking parents of reception, Y1 and Y6 to complete it to indicate whether they’ll be choosing to send their child in. They’ve said there is no pressure to do this and by asking in advance it helps them get an idea of numbers and how they can make the school as safe as possible. Nothing yet for the others years (which affects us) but nice to know there is no pressure and not have that hanging over us whilst we wait to hear.

Reactions: 7
I hate sewing, so I might just use an old pair of knickers and copy this idea.....
corona-virus-creative-mask-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That made my heart sink....they are still far too high aren’t they 😕
Far too high to have parts of lockdown lifted no matter how small, in my opinion.

(And again, for anyone waiting in the wings to jump on me, I don't like going by the R rate, I prefer seeing numbers, no matter how far the cases go back to.)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.