Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the briefing..

Will catch up on here in abit. x

I leave this here for now. ..šŸ¤­

Screenshot_20200427-221705~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As if I needed something else to be anxious about

I've read alot articles on this šŸ˜”
All along I've been saying "at least the kids will be safe"
I know it sounds selfish, I wouldnt want anyone to be poorly. But I'd choose my kids over anyone else. The statistics were massively in the childrend favour.
Now this fucker to contend with, makes me really worried.
We have been sticking to lockdown rules and have been extremely careful in our house.
I can't stop thinking about this, I just hope they will be ok.

Reactions: 2
Apparently it just trump himself he isn't having any advisors and he will be answering questions.

Get the popcorn !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Covid19 occurred 13 years ago, would we all have the hots for Tony Blair, William Hague, Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown? šŸ¤”

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok, my crush on Matt Hancock is back after watching his answer to Peston during the daily briefing šŸ˜‚ Bloody brilliant!!!! All that gibberish build up from Peston and Matt's simple "No" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Covid19 occurred 13 years ago, would we all have the hots for Tony Blair, Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown? šŸ¤”
They would have stood there singing ā€œthings can only get betterā€, like a knock off east 17....

The covid 19s

• Haha
It's horrible for people like your daughter working hard to make a business to get treated like this. Surely people that have been furloughed cant get work during this time thought that was partly why we are getting paid. I thought if I got a job now I wouldnt get furloughed pay. I would work as a fruit picker if I was near enough I cant believe we have to fly in people to pick our own countries fruit.and veg I would do it just to feel needed
Donā€™t think if you are furloughed you are meant to work. Although I know what you mean about the fruit picking itā€™s an odd situation. Thatā€™s why mydaughter took the supermarket cleaning job as she needs to work

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Covid19 occurred 13 years ago, would we all have the hots for Tony Blair, William Hague, Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown? šŸ¤”
Imagine how much harder all this would have been even 13 years ago. Trying to work from home and do homeschooling. Video chats etc Food delivery etc

Reactions: 16
Imagine how much harder all this would have been even 13 years ago. Trying to work from home and do homeschooling. Video chats etc Food delivery etc
Image in the 80s with 3 channels, I think I would breakdown with kids šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Donā€™t think if you are furloughed you are meant to work. Although I know what you mean about the fruit picking itā€™s an odd situation. Thatā€™s why mydaughter took the supermarket cleaning job as she needs to work
You can now as long as itā€™s not for the same company that is furloughing you.

If you are furloughed you arenā€™t allowed to do any work for the company who furloughed you. Even reading emails.

however, you can go and get a job in a supermarket, delivery driver, fruit picker etc if you want to as well as getting furlough pay too

Reactions: 7
Did trump just accuse the press of bugging his phone ?

OMG Trump's smug face when the vice president said to a reporter you don't understand the point. šŸ˜¬ he is such a child !

Ooo he alluded to the health of Kim Jong Un .... I hope he is ok. I know how he is relatively speaking. You will be hearing about that in the next few days. Then a question from a reporter about it which he didn't hear properly and said he couldn't make a statement on Saturday no one knows where he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thought this might be quite interesting for some (yeah watched a few videos of when he was the first Canadian Commander of the ISS)

In some manners of speaking in a way its sort of worse on the ISS as under no circumstances can you really go out unless its for a planned at least EVA/Space walk and even then in an airtight suit (EMU) with a Life Support System as a form of backpack

I couldn't stop looking at his hair lol šŸ˜„ esp when the wind blew one strand up while he was talking outside number 10.

Lol šŸ¤­
FB_IMG_1578834940490.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Need to rant... I had to do a little food shop today, I've been doing it online but ran out of essentials etc. Anyway I was disgusted with the amount of pregnant women in the supermarket. Before I get my head bitten off. Most of them were with there partners and children or with people who seemed fine to do the shopping for them. Most of them ignoring the social distance rule and walking around like I've got a bump get out of the way attitude. Maybe I'm wrong but it's not just themselves there putting in danger and I think it's awful. I understand you need to get out etc but if I was pregnant now I'd go for a walk etc and certainly stay out of the way.

Reactions: 6
Need to rant... I had to do a little food shop today, I've been doing it online but ran out of essentials etc. Anyway I was disgusted with the amount of pregnant women in the supermarket. Before I get my head bitten off. Most of them were with there partners and children or with people who seemed fine to do the shopping for them. Most of them ignoring the social distance rule and walking around like I've got a bump get out of the way attitude. Maybe I'm wrong but it's not just themselves there putting in danger and I think it's awful. I understand you need to get out etc but if I was pregnant now I'd go for a walk etc and certainly stay out of the way.
I was pregnant at the start of lockdown and as soon as they advised pregnant women to stay in I did! Iā€™m 5 weeks pp now and Iā€™ve not been into a big supermarket, just the chemist when I needed to. I do go on daily walks with my children. My children have not set foot in a store for a while anyway as I did shopping whilst they were at school. I canā€™t understand why people are taking their children if their partner is with them. If youā€™re a single parent you donā€™t have that option but I wouldnā€™t be going on a family trip out.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else woke up to it absolutely pissing it down? even the sunā€™s had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.