Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to take my walk alone today. Think my husband could sense I was going to blow! We have a treadmill so he did his run on there then took the kids on a bike ride so I could go for my walk. It felt really good and I felt free for 40 mins anyway! I won’t take my freedom for granted again! My son is coping surprisingly well with this and my daughter who is usually the model child vs my son who is not 😂 has turned into a terror! She was ripping up his colouring that we were doing today and just being moody. I don’t know how to help her. I bought a load of craft things when I knew lock down was coming and she doesn’t even want to engage with that. I’ve been going to her room and playing with her dolls with her when baby doesn’t need feeding etc and trying to just spend time with her and I try really hard when she’s being difficult to tell her to try and explain how she’s feeling using words rather than getting angry but I don’t think she knows how to do that yet. She’s 4. I’m just having an emotional night I think

A good idea for little ones who are struggling is to teach them about a balloon that gets so full that it’s about to go pop, teach them to come to you and say “I feel like a balloon that’s going to go pop” when they’re feeling overwhelmed, then you can help them “deflate” their balloon before it pops, I know that sounds a bit crazy but it really helped my son years ago when he was going through a hard time at home? x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
with kids that age there is no need for them to be instore with mum. if one of thems late teens they can look after others at home. i do not want my kids going anywhere near a shop with all those other people. either me or my husband goes. kids are old enough to be left alone.
these idiots make me mad ..why would you put them at risk?
Exactly! There were NO other kids that I saw in the shop - maybe the odd parent accompanied by a teen but if they're following rules then do you. but the security at the door specifically only let in two adults of same house if they have to (underage child, special needs adult etc)and the rest are made to wait in a nice little seating area - Made me think that family obviously split up to get in separately as if Tesco would be up in flames another day!

Reactions: 3
Exactly! There were NO other kids that I saw in the shop - maybe the odd parent accompanied by a teen but if they're following rules then do you. but the security at the door specifically only let in two adults of same house if they have to (underage child, special needs adult etc)and the rest are made to wait in a nice little seating area - Made me think that family obviously split up to get in separately as if Tesco would be up in flames another day!
What kind of seating area I hope it's well spaced out ...and if their being that irrisponsible in public what are they not like in private ? probs have all and sundry round the house 😬

Reactions: 2
i feel like we've had lock down melt down day today at ours..now that he feels 100% husband said shall we have a take away curry tonight?
Unfortunately our usual take away/restaurant closed (think they are doing meals for staff at our local hospital which is fabulous) so called another one which had been recommended.
ordered 45 mins ..then after putting phone down dawned on me guy hadnt taken 3 digit code from card. rang back immediately to make payment. cant put through as line busy i will call you back he says. 1/2 later still no call . ring them ..cant find order, then they do still cant take card details order delayed by another 40 mins. call back again and again and again..engaged...now 1hr 1/2 later kids starving..try to call to cancel thinking as they havent had payment so were not getting food..doorbell rings and delivery guy at door with curry ! told delivery guy i dont want it now ..we ended paying him half as we was worried he wouldnt get paid and told hum to get take away to call us.
in between this time me and husband had a massive row as he said id given him wrong number for take away when he was trying cancel order and said he cant have been listening properly..the food was awful when arrived - over cooked / rubbery ! i wish id just made something myself. i was too stressed at this point to eat it all.
i know these places are busy due to lockdown but please stop lying..if the foods gonna be 90 mins tell me ! or if your overwhelmed please say .
i actually feel like a spoiled brat having a meltdown over something so trivial..
Honestly I’d have probably had a meltdown too that sounds like a really stressful couple of hours!

Can the ridiculous conspiracies stop now? Keep seeing stuff about how governments want to keep us locked up and they want to stop the economy so we can all be vaccinated and microchipped and controlled😳 I love a good conspiracy, but it’s getting a bit silly now. I’ve yet to see any truly convincing evidence for any of them. They seem to forget that if the economy stops so does the money and no government wants that, like ever! They especially don’t want to be paying people 80% of their wages to sit at home because where’s the tax £££ in that? I’ve also seen, like someone posted earlier these same people trying to encourage people to ‘protest’ lockdown and they also celebrate when people burn down communications towers which are used by our emergency services cuz ‘5g’. Like did you even think about this theory before you blurted it out because it doesn’t really make sense. Just unbelievable. Makes me wonder who the ‘sheep’ really are🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Honestly I’d have probably had a meltdown too that sounds like a really stressful couple of hours!

Can the ridiculous conspiracies stop now? Keep seeing stuff about how governments want to keep us locked up and they want to stop the economy so we can all be vaccinated and microchipped and controlled😳 I love a good conspiracy, but it’s getting a bit ridiculous. They seem to forget that if the economy stops so does the money and no government wants that, like ever! They especially don’t want to be paying people 80% of their wages to stay home because where’s the £££ in that? I’ve also seen, like someone posted earlier these same people trying to encourage people to ‘protest’ lockdown. Just unbelievable. Makes me wonder who the ‘sheep’ really are🙄
It is a load of crap. Like you, I enjoy conspiracy theories but this whole situation is ridiculous. I can definitely see why people are deactivating their social media accounts until this is over, the amount of crap I see shared on facebook and Instagram is unbelievable

Reactions: 14
Covid- 19 I'm sure that name rings a bell :unsure:o_O:poop:
I heard from my brother's friend's neighbour's solicitor's window cleaner's girlfriend's aunt that it was something to do with China.😉

ETA- I didn't really, the window cleaner is single

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
China have sent medics and equipment to London and other countries, like you posted Turkey have donated PPE and other countries are sharing research and testing information...this virus is bigger than politics and scoring points.
KSA and Yemen call a truce, in India the opposing parties are agreeing and we have people who dislike the Conservatives yet are praising the government/Boris...yet Trump is bent on making it about himself!

Fake news whoever you work for is fake news.

Everything what you said is just nasty and proves your jealous 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What kind of seating area I hope it's well spaced out ...and if their being that irrisponsible in public what are they not like in private ? probs have all and sundry round the house 😬
Very well spaced out, thankfully! We have a food court of sort across Tesco that isnt open but allow the building to use their tables and chairs for that purpose! Stickers on the floor and everything x

Reactions: 2
zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz everyone must be sleeping !
I'm still up but missed the UK update as I was policing small children battling on a trampoline and missed trump as I was watching city slickers and drinking gin. Now listening to R&B from the naughties 😏and regretting not being in bed 1.5 hours ago.

It's sort of nice to have not watched it all today but I also have FOMO 😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm still up but missed the UK update as I was policing small children battling on a trampoline and missed trump as I was watching city slickers and drinking gin. Now listening to R&B from the naughties 😏and regretting not being in bed 1.5 hours ago.

It's sort of nice to have not watched it all today but I also have FOMO 😬😆
Well the other half has just put on Auf Wiedersehen Pet so that's how my nights going 🥴 :ROFLMAO: plus tattle's not loading 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we should go for
Corona Disease Outbreak Covid-19 #27

We don't know what day it is so may as well not know what thread it is either 😆
Jeez there on about beastiality on one of the other threads ....I thought wet markets were bad enough :sick: I certainly don't want to know who gave Red Rum a BJ🤮

I opened a bottle of wine that literally made your eyes water, bloody awful. I emptied it down the sink. I'm now having a gin and it's much better😁. Police helicopter has been over twice tonight, obviously looking for gangs of teenagers loitering about... unless they're trying to locate my house because they've seen on line that I've got 5 bags of the white stuff (actually 5 bags of self raising flour that I ordered from Amazon). If I'm not on Tattle tomorrow you know they've taken me in for questioning😂
Now you've blown your cover as Mary Berry's ⚖ ;) :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.