Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still up watching that Together at Home fundraiser... I just don’t understand why they want people to donate to WHO, why not set up a charity for all the people in the different states who don’t have healthcare?! Like, WHO tried to downplay this all big time, they don’t deserve all the millions these celebs are donating and raising imo

Reactions: 12
Still up watching that Together at Home fundraiser... I just don’t understand why they want people to donate to WHO, why not set up a charity for all the people in the different states who don’t have healthcare?! Like, WHO tried to downplay this all big time, they don’t deserve all the millions these celebs are donating and raising imo
That would be a brilliant idea but wonder would they receive it 🤔 or would Trump gobble it up for his campaign trail 😐

Reactions: 3
Watch captain Tom do his 125 th lap to the Michael Ball song.. With grandson Benjie who films... Bennie wiping his eye on his sleeve at the end... Just urghh. So blubbing emotional now .
Please watch. He s at £ 25 mill 445 thousand now .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watch captain Tom do his 125 th lap to the Michael Ball song.. With grandson Benjie who films... Bennie wiping his eye on his sleeve at the end... Just urghh. So blubbing emotional now .
Please watch. He s at £ 25 mill 445 thousand now .
It'll not surprise me after all Tom's heroic efforts that Boris will take a look at that vid and deem him fit enough to remove his disability benefits 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The Lib Dems are calling for all NHS and care staff fighting the pandemic to receive a £29 per day active duty bonus ..like the deployment allowance paid to troops..

:unsure:
94154146_10157037081876156_6208559510529769472_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly I’d have probably had a meltdown too that sounds like a really stressful couple of hours!

Can the ridiculous conspiracies stop now? Keep seeing stuff about how governments want to keep us locked up and they want to stop the economy so we can all be vaccinated and microchipped and controlled😳 I love a good conspiracy, but it’s getting a bit silly now. I’ve yet to see any truly convincing evidence for any of them. They seem to forget that if the economy stops so does the money and no government wants that, like ever! They especially don’t want to be paying people 80% of their wages to sit at home because where’s the tax £££ in that? I’ve also seen, like someone posted earlier these same people trying to encourage people to ‘protest’ lockdown and they also celebrate when people burn down communications towers which are used by our emergency services cuz ‘5g’. Like did you even think about this theory before you blurted it out because it doesn’t really make sense. Just unbelievable. Makes me wonder who the ‘sheep’ really are🙄
I totally agree...I am obsessed with conspiracy theories but the ones surrounding this are ridiculous.
A prime ministers term is usually looked back on as successful or unsuccessful depending on how the economy and unemployment records looked, no leader is going to agree to some crazy plan that causes this much damage to both.

Reactions: 7
Feeling fragile this morning though sadly not from alcohol or food but my husband decided 9pm last night was an idea time to paint the front room

.... and drop the roller on our cream carpet

😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.