Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Bloody hell.
Also, why's it taken so long for them to give them to the NHS?
Surely that should have been given alongside the PPE they gave weeks ago?

Mind is blown they're even real ventilators 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone died on Casualty who was on ventilator and my Husband said he wasn't surprised he died as the vent was hooked up properly and had the leads running in the wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Lovely to hear from Boris again. I bet he won't take that long off though.
Yes I think so too. I think a very heartfelt speech from him. I know some people are questioning the situation he was in, but I Believe it was real and I think now he has a true understanding how valuable our NHS is. Lets hope he remembers this in the future .

• Heart
Reactions: 22

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I’ve had the most lovely day sat in the garden doing a jigsaw with my mum (same house). I haven’t been on my phone or checked the news until now. I feel so much more refreshed and less panicky. Need to remind myself to have days like this, turned off from it all, more often!!

• Heart

KateESJ

VIP Member
I must be mean because all I want is a kid free day.

I’m going to celebrate when my childminder is open again. Sorry kids.

• Haha

PoleStar

Chatty Member
I wish I experienced grief like that.

Mines more like this 😅
Come to accept that it always will be.

View attachment 107870
I'm finding grief never-ending. My dad died in April 2015 and four months later my mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She died in July 2016. I'm still grieving and I don't think it will ever truly go away - it's like there's a raw patch inside me that just won't heal.

• Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
Sorry to read that so many of you are struggling today. Don’t be so hard on yourselves.
There is a support group set up here https://tattle.life/threads/coronavirus-disease-support.4990/
Obviously you can still post on here but I’d hate your posts to get missed amongst the rest of the posts because it can be a fast moving thread sometimes, whereas the other thread is solely for support.
Take care xx

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
as with the advice section of this site, nobody is equipped to deal with anyone who might be feeling like it’s all too much.

but if there is a pattern or a number of posts that seem to be trying to goad for a reaction, they will be removed.
Well I wouldn't expect anyone on here to deal with anything like that, and you can remove what you like ... I was merely saying how I feel when I see posts like that it makes me wonder how others are coping .. I watched a psychiatrist on the covid special earlier and she was saying the rise in PTSD and mental illness is going to be catastrophic both during and after this is over ..She said there needs to be something set up in regards to a mental health task force ASAP as this emergency is going to lead to an even bigger one ...:(

• Sad

Londoncailín

VIP Member
My stepmom is self isolating. She had a mastectomy before Christmas. I've ordered her some soft bras as her current ones are beginning to rub. Parcel was delivered for click and collect yesterday.

Went to shop, woman said sorry there's no parcels here. I've received email saying it was ready for collection. Showed her email and she said clothes aren't really essential, your parcel isn't here.
Long story short, she didn't check for parcel, wouldn't check for parcel, just told me it wasn't there. Could see the pile of parecles where they keep them behind counter. She kept saying no they are not essential and you should only be buying essentials.

I left empty handed then had another email saying I've still not got parcel. I've contact the delivery people and waiting for a reply. Been to the shop again today and she still won't check.

Tried to reorder online but they are now out of stock.

Wtf am I meant to do?! Can she just hold on to what she thinks are non essential.

Plus shes whacked her prices up too. £2.70 for a loaf of bread and £9.99 for 4 pack of Bud.
You do not need to explain to this woman what is in the parcel or who it’s for. It is your parcel and it’s none of her business. She has absolutely no legal powers to withhold someone’s parcel!!!!

see s. 84 of Postal Services Act

Reactions: 21

mummy2under2

VIP Member
They substituted my Ferrero Rocher egg for a Lindt Lindor. I'll accept it. 💁‍♀️😂 Why my husband thought that 2 bags of sprouts were essential during a lockdown, I do not know. He did add a large bottle of gin to the order though so I'll let it slide.
I skimmed through what you wrote and thought you said they substituted your Forerro Rocher for 2 bags of sprouts 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Thought you'd been robbed blind for a second 🙈

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
If it helps, I haven’t been wiping down any of my shopping or parcels or anything. I can barely care for myself at the minute lol. But I’m still here fannying about on tattle and not dead so....

It really sounds like you’ve got a bit stuck in your own head about this. I know how difficult it can be when you get to that point but not everything needs wiping down, not everything will carry the virus. Me saying that probably won’t change your mindset I know, but please remember despite all the talk about death more people survive this than not. Look after yourself x

• Haha
  • Sad

KateESJ

VIP Member
Hugs to everyone today it seems there’s something in the air! I woke up feeling horrible too. Just wanted to stay in bed today.

And to all the other Mums. I relate. I always feel like I’m not doing enough for them, but kids are resilient. 💓 We’re all doing great.

And remember:
CDCAC994-5D38-445F-ADD4-481466D7E5EE.jpeg

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
My stepmom is self isolating. She had a mastectomy before Christmas. I've ordered her some soft bras as her current ones are beginning to rub. Parcel was delivered for click and collect yesterday.

Went to shop, woman said sorry there's no parcels here. I've received email saying it was ready for collection. Showed her email and she said clothes aren't really essential, your parcel isn't here.
Long story short, she didn't check for parcel, wouldn't check for parcel, just told me it wasn't there. Could see the pile of parecles where they keep them behind counter. She kept saying no they are not essential and you should only be buying essentials.

I left empty handed then had another email saying I've still not got parcel. I've contact the delivery people and waiting for a reply. Been to the shop again today and she still won't check.

Tried to reorder online but they are now out of stock.

Wtf am I meant to do?! Can she just hold on to what she thinks are non essential.

Plus shes whacked her prices up too. £2.70 for a loaf of bread and £9.99 for 4 pack of Bud.
Underwear is essential though. Fashion I get, but come on! What a cunt, hopefully when all this is done people will remember these clowns for their attitude during a difficult time and buy elsewhere.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not to be a Debbie downer,
we’re facing very, VERY uncertain times in the months ahead,
has Boris really changed that much in five days in hospital (getting a level the treatment not many will receive) that people think he’s now “one of us”?!

and this goes for all politicians.

I'm not holding my breath.... because if I lose consciousness I doubt il get a 1;1 ICU admission 😬

Reflected view

VIP Member
speaking from personal experience, my dad died from Covid19 2 weeks ago. I’d rather him alive now and pay financially for the measures being made currently. ‘Completely over the top’ is an incredibly selfish and short sighted opinion.
I can totally sympathise with you, my uncle lost his fight with covid19 on Thursday morning 😞

• Sad