Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the grumpy buggers next door came out tonight. As I was bitching about them, smoooooooth! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's hot this week isnt it, so windows are all wide open, so much clapping and fireworks going off and now I feel so anxious that we are the only ones not going out and all our neighbours think we are massive dick heads, even though weve stuck to guidelines even when some of them haven't. So that kind of sucks when I'm already overly anxious constantly, let's just add that to the list 🙈😐

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I mean I would have gone out but its still light outside and I'm in my pjs not looking my best :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seemed like more saucepans than clapping here! It sounded like a South American protest. I can get on board with clap for carers but not sure about banging pots for them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We just stood on our doorstep to clap, three teenage girls walked past clearly not from the same family, joining in with the clapping. There’s just no hope for some people is there 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My kids love going to clap they have said they will miss it when we cant clap on a Thursday any more ..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seemed like more saucepans than clapping here! It sounded like a South American protest. I can get on board with clap for carers but not sure about banging pots for them
Why have they got saucepans FFS? its a CLAP not a CLANG

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone had a bleeping air horn here. I’d just put my daughter to bed. I was NOT pleased. Clapping is fine but duck off with your saucepans and air horn!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Someone had a bleeping air horn here. I’d just put my daughter to bed. I was NOT pleased. Clapping is fine but duck off with your saucepans and air horn!
That made me laugh a lot! I’m not sure that was your intention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it just me that thought 'they would would make a good threesome' when Raab and Sunak stood outside clapping. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone on Facebook has just shared that they had a Kazoo, many comments ranging from someone having an acordian, a recorder and a fecking violin. Bet their neighbours hate them!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I mean I would have gone out but its still light outside and I'm in my pjs not looking my best :giggle:
I went to the chemist today. Not brushed my hair, covered in baby sick and leaking boobs.... realised my lockdown look is not so hot 😂 could barely get together a sentence i was like oooh people!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That made me laugh a lot! I’m not sure that was your intention 😂
Hahaha no I did laugh (after I’d established they hadn’t woke her up) but seriously people!! Next Thursday, what will they do? Did they go and buy the air horn especially? Are air horns essential?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My son and I leant our the window to clap and most of the street came out. Bloody fireworks still going on here though, what’s the point it’s still light!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My Dad is on the extremely vulnerable list and my Mum (who already had an online account with Tesco) rang them at about 11.30pm the other night and said she got through to someone v helpful who changed her account name to my Dad's and they now have a weekly slot. Maybe you could ring and try?
Thank you.
I will try.

Reactions: 1
Im with Oohthedrama and I've not clapped but a guy across the road had his saucepan out :rolleyes:
There were noticeably more people clapping tonight on our street and surrounding than last week. Clapping, Pots & Pans and Fireworks here along with cheering!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.