Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pointless briefing again today. Nothing new announced. They have to introduce stricter lockdown measures. It is not enough to say "don't go out this weekend"! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I have this feeling it's not true, that he just doesn't want to face the public etc. So once he's recovered he'll need a month or so off then that'll take him up to paternity leave then he won't have to do anything at all lol.
My husband is comparing it to the time he hid in a fridge during the election 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I hear all day out my window is presumably yobs bombing up and down on their mopeds and souped up cars... infuriating. Just hope they are 'socially distancing' and not meeting up at street corners or parks afterwards.

Reactions: 6
Dominic Raaaaaab is Reading me a bedtime story, blimey I feel so sleepy hearing is voice...
Bless he can’t do a Easter egg hunt with his boys. He’s like a supply teacher at school who you can take the piss in the lesson with. He needed to be firmer with the restrictions. I’ve seen a street party near me. BBQ and everything.

Whitty looks ill.

I’d rather stay in all weekend and have this over with than deal with many more weeks of uncertainty and the government should step up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So in summary: they’ll decide at the end of next week whether to lift the lockdown, continue it on the same terms or continue the lockdown with stricter measures.

I think what they do will partly be dependent on how idiotic people are this weekend. I’ve been watching the traffic cameras on the motorways and they’re looking busier than they were last week. I’m obviously at “peak boredom” now! 😂😂

I realise that it’s important to stop the spread of the virus but I also selfishly feel that, if I’m sacrificing things and not able to go outside, then neither should anyone else who isn’t shopping for essentials or key working etc.

Reactions: 11
Everyone knows by now that if you don’t clap for nhs staff then you clearly hate them and want them all to die on the front line.

At least that’s the impression I get from my local residents group😳😂

If that’s what it takes then yes be like Wuhan, take away the daily exercise if people are going to continue to take the piss with it.
The people who were welded into their homes in Wuhan were left to starve to death.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did he just say double down...

Course he did the filthy minx (clearly reads tattle!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Pointless briefing again today. Nothing new announced. They have to introduce stricter lockdown measures. It is not enough to say "don't go out this weekend"! 🤦‍♀️
It's supposed to rain so it will be ok, plus people still need their daily excercise it's unfair to punish the many because of the few.

Reactions: 1
The ITV journalist is asking questions but I’m distracted by her kitchen backdrop!! She didn’t get the bookcase memo...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's supposed to rain so it will be ok, plus people still need their daily excercise it's unfair to punish the many because of the few.
Exactly. There's always going to be people who don't listen regardless. They probably don't have the money to pay the fines either & dont care about being shamed on the local Facebook group

Reactions: 4
The people who were welded into their homes in Wuhan were left to starve to death.
The people who carted off in vans against their will to never be seen again, and those who were lucky who only got to have their every movement tracked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Chris Whitty really reminds me of someone but I can’t put my figure on it. I want to say Star Wars 🤣
This mug is brilliant! 😂 I’ve just looked it up and they’ve also made a t-shirt, phone cases and a wall print! All proceeds go to the NHS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
People will be idiots this weekend. Beaches will be packed, not many will stick to the rules and the police will be busy.

I think Boris is going to be ok. As others have said, it's probably just a precaution for security. He will be out end of next week at the latest. He's a Churchill wannabe and was stupid not to see a doctor sooner.

Raab is gorgeous :love:

Reactions: 7
Really sorry for the immature and shallow comment, but love that he's being referred to as Dominic Raaaaaab on here. I say it out loud with the extended 'a' as well when talking about him with my OH e.g "Dominic Raaaaaab is a bit fit no?" 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.