Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaw lovely Dominic Raab...remember when he said feminists were 'obnoxious bigots' and then carried on defending his views?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. There's always going to be people who don't listen regardless. They probably don't have the money to pay the fines either & dont care about being shamed on the local Facebook group

My issues this virus is new and the response to it is new, Britain has always prided itself on freedom and now we are being told we can't have freedom. So basically your telling people you know that thing you done your whole life, well don't. Some people rightly so are following the rules (myself included) but there will always be those who refuse to be told what to do regardless of outcome. I don't go out everyday and when I do it's to the local shop or the local field and walk with my sons. I practice all of what's been suggested and I would desperately hate for the little bit of freedom I do take for myself and my son's to be taken away because a few idiots can do as there told. It's like being back in school and the whole class getting detention because the popular kids can't bleeping behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Boris is going to be ok. As others have said, it's probably just a precaution for security. He will be out end of next week at the latest. He's a Churchill wannabe and was stupid not to see a doctor sooner.
Although Raab has just said he hasn't spoken to him.

Reactions: 2
Dominic Raab reminds me of that black mirror episode with the pig. Literally all I see!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can't remember who posted on here about their neighbour dying and it being classed as coronavirus but Chris Witty just said that the ONS figures will take into account anyone dying in the community who a Dr believes died from coronavirus even if they did not have a test for it. That's odd. For instance, if the neighbour lived alone and they couldn't ask family members what symptoms they had been experiencing prior to death then what would make the Dr assume it was coronavirus?

• Wow
Pointless briefing again today. Nothing new announced. They have to introduce stricter lockdown measures. It is not enough to say "don't go out this weekend"! 🤦‍♀️
I agree, they needed to be stricter. Also the police should be actually issuing fines instead of threatening, and the fines should be larger in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Really think we need a harsher lock down and fines. People are taking the piss.
I totally agree. It pisses me off people don’t seem to care. Myself and my husband have health conditions. Our dads are self isolating and we can’t see them to help. Then there’s people having kids round their garden, out and about in their cars. Where are the police? Its a joke. I’m having to have strangers bring me food and my prescriptions, and I feel like a fraud, even though I shouldn’t but the guilt I feel that someone is risking their life for me is eating me up. These people are so selfish putting everyone at risk and dragging this whole nightmare on even longer!

I feel police are being strict now my friend was out for a walk round the block which is small takes no longer than 10 mins to wall was with her partner who she lives with yet police stopped and said they were not allowed to walk together they had to separate go separate ways or walk one in front of each other

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel police are being strict now my friend was out for a walk round the block which is small takes no longer than 10 mins to wall was with her partner who she lives with yet police stopped and said they were not allowed to walk together they had to separate go separate ways or walk one in front of each other
Yup seen someone on Facebook say the same thing and when she questioned the police saying households are allowed to mix they were told to walk 2m apart

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So, my views on todays update in general:

Raab appeared almost human for one moment
When he doesn't know the answer to something, the fail safe is "we will continue to do the right thing at the right time, guided by science"
He doesn't want to commit to confirming that he has the authority to make a decision regarding the lockdown
And lastly, he hasn't spoken to the PM in almost a week 😳

Reactions: 5
That’s ridiculous the police need to be on the same page as well. They’ve made it clear if you live in the same household you can exercise together.

Reactions: 9
Haha can’t deny that but I don’t really get your point? Are you saying he already looked weak or what ?
Yea, massively avoids conflict, difficult questions and any time he actually has to take control and actually lead us.

So, my views on todays update in general:

Raab appeared almost human for one moment
When he doesn't know the answer to something, the fail safe is "we will continue to do the right thing at the right time, guided by science"
He doesn't want to commit to confirming that he has the authority to make a decision regarding the lockdown
And lastly, he hasn't spoken to the PM in almost a week 😳
They constantly quote we are guided by the science, because psychology suggests we will pay more attention than if it’s just a politician telling us.... yet when you repeat it ten times a briefing we start to see through what you’re doing and it’s just words!

Aaaw lovely Dominic Raab...remember when he said feminists were 'obnoxious bigots' and then carried on defending his views?
Honestly I think I'm attracted to absolute wankers and he fits the bill. I want him to spit on me.
*I've been celibate too long. Please help*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.