Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being so narcissistic that you think you know better about HEALTH as a businessman who is essentially a conman than the WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION!!!!

Ffs
This tweet from January 14th highlights that the WHO advised the Coronavirus could not be transmitted person to person. The advice from the WHO led to the US not closing their borders to international travel and implementing further restrictive steps. I think Trump has a point here.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This tweet from January 14th highlights that the WHO advised the Coronavirus could not be transmitted person to person. The advice from the WHO led to the US not closing their borders to international travel and implementing further restrictive steps. I think Trump has a point here.
I wouldn't blame the WHO according to that they were going by the Chinese Authorities and we all know now they were lying

Reactions: 12
Yes just saw it on Facebook noone's allowed over the guards were all over today Lifford ,Bridgend etc we're not even allowed over to fill the car for the forseeable they've said..My husband travels over there every night for work but they've given him a letter that he has to keep on him at all times..
Just seen someone on my Facebook share this...probably same or similar post you saw?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just seen someone on my Facebook share this...probably same or similar post you saw?
Yes that and others probably for the best ,stop everyone heading away over easter...Hope the hubbies home soon they'll be waiting on his results to see if he needs an antibiotic

Reactions: 4
Yes that and others probably for the best ,stop everyone heading away over easter...Hope the hubbies home soon they'll be waiting on his results to see if he needs an antibiotic
I'll be awake the whole night but sure why break the habit of a lifetime 😂😂😂 used to be a great sleeper til this all started

• Haha
While this may be the case he has tried to downplay this the entire time. He could have closed the border, restricted travel among everything else when we knew it did which was also two months ago. He ignored WHO advice and procrastinated implementing a proper response 🤷‍♀️

Yes but did they not update this information 2 days later and upgrade advice as more information came in.
*Edited to add*

This shows that they said no human to human transmission on 10th Jan though and were saying it needed more research and was likely to have human to human a few days later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thank you! I'm waiting to hear more from him they were taking bloods. So hard to not be there with him. I'm so worried and feeling so guilty!!
They wouldn't have let you go in with him. I had to take my 17 year old to a and e a couple of weeks ago and even though she was scared they wouldn't let me go in with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They wouldn't have let you go in with him. I had to take my 17 year old to a and e a couple of weeks ago and even though she was scared they wouldn't let me go in with her.
Yeah we had thought that even if I could have went I would have been sent home.

I feel like testing still isn’t being used enough - almost 500 extra deaths with no common cause which could be explained by the pandemic just doesn’t sit right with me. I imagine that some deaths of people with underlying conditions are not being investigated fully as it’s easy to conclude they died of their condition alone
Don’t get me started on testing! A family member is paramedic and they haven’t been tested and have been told it will probably be the end of next month before they are.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure how much I trust these numbers, a neighbour of my dad's passed away recently very out of the blue. He was in his 50s, fit and healthy. A neighbour went to check on him and found him. They are labelling the death as covid19 despite him not having tested positive at any point and they won't be testing him as he has already passed 🤔
They must have been told that he had covid symptoms..as far I'm aware the.draths of covid are being UNDER reported....those that die at home and therefore aren't tested, aren't being included in the numbers.

It's a 'national disgrace' as I've just read in a FB group.

Against gay marriage (but the same thing)..
Thought as much. Absolutely shocking.....🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

While this may be the case he has tried to downplay this the entire time. He could have closed the border, restricted travel among everything else when we knew it did which was also two months ago. He ignored WHO advice and procrastinated implementing a proper response 🤷‍♀️
This WHO thing, like all the most frustrating conspiracies takes a grain of truth and runs with it to back up nonsense.

In this case, the WHO can reasonably fairly be accused of letting Chinese authorities avoid the level of scrutiny they deserved. That is the word of journalists with no love lost for trump who have been sitting in on WHO press conferences since the start of the virus. But the reason for that basically comes down to money and funding and while it’s not exactly honourable, it’s not all that relevant. But how can anyone expect president trump to understand the nuances of situation that is far from black and white.

Because it’s also true that trump arrogantly ignored their warnings back in January. And that this stupid flying ban he keeps crowing about, they were against because the knew it wouldn’t work - and it didn’t.
The president is doing what he always does, turning attention to popular scapegoats (they conspired with China against us !) to get the heat away from him.

Anyway he hasn’t said they definitely will withdraw funding, but we know he hates using the considerable wealth of a world superpower to fund internationall organisations like NATO and the WHO (who are both subsidiaries of his hated UN)

EDIT-Forgot to add this, latest line on funding from today’s ‘press conference.’
E2C347A9-46C4-4CE2-864A-51853E0C233A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes but did they not update this information 2 days later and upgrade advice as more information came in.
*Edited to add*

This shows that they said no human to human transmission on 10th Jan though and were saying it needed more research and was likely to have human to human a few days later.
The WHO report didn't come out until a month later 16th February. Meanwhile back in the UK we didn't have restrictions until 16th of March. Blame is being pointed everywhere as the world is in panic, but I think we all need to be aware of what those with power and influence have to say, including organisations like the WHO.
Just to add: The Gates Foundation is the second largest donator to the WHO, after the US.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed a change in Pets?The Pigs seem fine as always but my Goat Minnie seems very nervous and jittery,she had a bad start though,shes badly crippled and had 2 legs removed,we raised money and got her some special legs,When its nice she likes to walk to the next field,but Im not sure now,see many walkers lately

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.