Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I know, of course. it makes my blood boil. I can’t comprehend even knowing anyone like that either. Ugh. If that was my grandmother I know even know what I’d do!!

Don’t feel hard on yourself. It’s just about getting through each day to the next at the moment x
Yes it's disgusting anyone could do that !

Reactions: 1

Detty pig

I'd rather not be at work either but we are all being taken off Furlough after Easter so I've got no choice.

Not only that we are all working fixed shifts of 715- 615, 5 days a week
Are all the children coming back then or just key children?

50sGirl

VIP Member
If he has been furloughed then he will have been told the details and signed an agreement. Companies can claim 80% of the wage, up to 2.5k and are obviously encouraged to top it up to 100% if they can.
Thanks.
I know he received a letter from them. I’ll have to ask him.
Thanks for your help.

Sindra Montelle

• Haha

HideTheHunter

Update not for another half hour yet. Nicola Sturgeon just said that not enough data was around to consider lifting the lockdown restrictions yet, so I guess its ongoing for the foreseeable? Stay at home for Easter is the message so far.

People will suffer for longer if they lose people close to them.
No people will suffer longer if they can't feed their children, pay their bills and lose people. I am not in any way saying people are disposable. I'm just saying that this should have been handled better.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I went to the chemist today. Not brushed my hair, covered in baby sick and leaking boobs.... realised my lockdown look is not so hot 😂 could barely get together a sentence i was like oooh people!
You could say it was in support of Boris ;)

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Death number today is devastating but this was predicted. Let’s hope for the cases to drop as that will be more of a sign of whether we are hitting the peak. 🙏🏻

50sGirl

VIP Member
The employer is supposed to keep paying wages as normal and then claim it back from the government so yes if people get paid weekly or bi weekly then they will have already received pay while furloughed.
Does the employer just pay the 80% to their employee?
I’m a tad concerned my son’s boss thinks the government will pay him.
Thanks.