Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sindra Montelle

...it's not flu.

Programming for what purpose?
I really don't think there is evidence that we have been given a particular strain of anything. If you look at our death stats for last year (and prior), this year is not particularly bad. Some flu seasons kills more than others; particularly the old and weaker. They are simply categorising any respiratory distress as "COVID-19" when there is no specific test for it. There are so many coronaviruses. We'd likely all test "positive".

This was never about the "virus" and all about control. Their future sees humanity in bondage and absolute servitude to our leaders. They are acclimating us to their coming slave system. We are collateral to them. Compulsary vaccines next honney

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Bostonx

VIP Member
A thread or 2 back someone shared a link to Scotland's statistics being really clear and Iv lost the page. Does anyone have the link?

Reactions: 1

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I think Boris is way more ill than supposedly ‘sitting up in bed in good spirits etc’ .
ICU beds are for the sickest of the sick.
It’s a security issue. They won’t tell us how ill he is because it makes the country as a whole more vulnerable. To have a PM incapacitated and nobody officially running the country puts the UK at risk. We have to appear strong to our allies and even stronger to our enemies.
I can understand that but if this is true this feels a bit like Vladimir’s Russia!

Spinidge

VIP Member
*Sorry for the subject matter but a few of us have been discussing statistics.*
I'm not sure how reliable this data is on the link, but it does make for interesting reading. They suggest that we currently, are significantly lower than where we were in 2018 in terms of death rates and the figures for non COVID-19 related deaths have fallen since March 13th.

HideTheHunter

Stop with all the nice weather posts 😕 it's been dull and cold where I live in scotland 😭
You must be further north than me then.....been extra mild where I am. I took the dog out for a bit and was shocked at how busy it was with people and cars. I scurried back in after half and hour.

DramaNoDrama

Spring menu apparently but I feel like it’ll be summer next time they’re open! The chocolate cornflake cakes are amazing, they have golden syrup in too so they’re really moreish. Might make my own but they won’t be the same

Spring Menue .. but it's from April 2019 .. so last year 🙈

• Haha

PlainJane10

50sGirl

VIP Member
My Dad is on the extremely vulnerable list and my Mum (who already had an online account with Tesco) rang them at about 11.30pm the other night and said she got through to someone v helpful who changed her account name to my Dad's and they now have a weekly slot. Maybe you could ring and try?
Thank you.
I will try.

amysiobhan84

I think it's a bit of a put down of the medical staff if people think they would pretend he is ill for publicity. I believe he is ill. I am sure they are being cautions with trying to stay a half step ahead of his illness as it would be a big thing if he got worse and is very much needed right now.

It's also a bit disrespectful to those who are also currently ill or who's family are to say he is faking it. Why can't people believe he is very ill - lots of people are that's the point here !!
was also a bit of an insult to those that were ill with the badly timed joke of "the last gasp" when referring to ventilators...

• Sad

muncher

I must vent. I thought I’d do some puzzles during lock down and the first one I did was fairly easy. Thought I’d buy another. Wish I hadn’t bothered!!! I’m so frustrated it’s so hard 😂

on the cashless front one of the merlin sealife Centres announced they were going cashless before this all kicked off and there was hell!! parents complaining about kids not being able to pay with pocket money. The sea life centre actually reversed there decision. I’d like to see how people’s opinions have changed after this!
I find you have to do a few pieces then go back to it or you sit there in sheer frustration :D

Sindra Montelle

A major pandemic, causing a shutdown of the economy, fear based hoarding, joblessness, massive financial market disruptions, combined with supply chain and distribution issues and farming/harvest concerns, social unrest and probable international upheaval....

Time to wise up,collectively,

You better be praying for a miracle.

Happy good Friday people.

Bostonx

VIP Member
I agree, same with the furlough scheme being 3 months. They knew from the start it’d be much longer than 3 weeks but didn’t want to make people panic
I'm still panicking, but I just new it would last longer. I'm not sure how sticker lockdown can get but it can definitely be longer