Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
God I know this feeling.
I make sure to play hide and seek at least 4 times a day so I can lock myself in the bathroom for 5 minutes peace.
Its exhausting trying to get stuff done around kids.
They aren’t fans of hide and seek haha they get bored and cba to look or stand and hide behind the curtains 🙈

I’d be happy to donate the £5 for a food bank. If anyone sets it up

Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
The queuing to get into the supermarket is stressful in itself, then you have the bother of trying to get your shopping but you cant get half because the selves are bloody empty. :mad:

Then about a hour after Id got home I realised Id forgotten to get any Gin. :oops:
Oh No ! lockdown's bad enough but lockdown without Gin unthinkable !! ...you'll have to 👏 and 🎶Y.M.C.A:mwithout ;)

monga

VIP Member
Someone on Facebook has just shared that they had a Kazoo, many comments ranging from someone having an acordian, a recorder and a fecking violin. Bet their neighbours hate them!!!!
Must of been Mr Tumble in full swing ;)

• Haha
Like what?
Put the vulnerable on lockdown and increase social services to help them with shopping etc. Invest into the nightingale temp hospitals for the covid-19 sick, allow the normal hospitals to continue as usual. Call back retired hospital staff to staff the temp hospitals, allow people to continue learning income so they can feed their families and pay their bills. Encourage social distancing.

Jg182

anyone else in this time of being off work, realise how much they actually hated their job and how badly your treated at the job!

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Exactly ! if we're to over think everything as to where it can live etc we wouldn't even eat at all .I'd be thinking the person that made the bread could have sneezed on the dough , it could be harboring inside the tin of beans it would go on and on .Like you said we'd be more likely to pick it up unroute than the actual shopping ,it would drive me crazy all that obsessive cleaning...
I agree. I do what I can reasonably without making myself mentally ill and we’re rarely going out of the house anyway

Doeli70

VIP Member
Thank you! I'm waiting to hear more from him they were taking bloods. So hard to not be there with him. I'm so worried and feeling so guilty!!
They wouldn't have let you go in with him. I had to take my 17 year old to a and e a couple of weeks ago and even though she was scared they wouldn't let me go in with her.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Idk, maybe they just don’t like you? 🤷‍♀️
They always talk to us, funnily enough though noone on our side of the road likes them as they like to do what they can to make us uncomfortable, including getting drunk in their front garden and stripping 🙈.

Maybe it shouldn't have bothered me but I just find it disrespectful.

• Wow

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My husband was admitted yesterday for complications with tonsillitis. Because it was a throat infection they tested him for coronavirus and placed him a ward alone with a mask on waiting on results. He's got his treatment via IV and now just waiting on his results to see can he be discharged. I'm just so anxious waiting. But the reason I replied was to reassure you that the hospitals are taking every precaution. He had to go to 2 separate hospitals and both kept him on his own and he was given a mask. Staff using PPE and very little contact unless necessary. Its scary and I know how u feel, I just want him home.
Thank you for reassuring me. The doctor we spoke to this morning said that she will be well looked after and that on admission they'll keep her well away from anywhere that patients with suspected covid are. We're hoping oral antibiotics work but she's a history of needed admitting for IV antibiotics for this particular problem

It’s coming across as trolling at this point imo.

I’d have thought that someone who had had the illness would be a bit more compassionate but apparently not.
I'm not trolling anyone. I'm just not agreeing with the governments removal of our human rights and civil liberties. Offering a different opinion is not being a troll.

While that is your opinion and you’re entitled to it even if I don’t share it, if everyone had that attitude then there would be no point for anybody. It is not the Government’s or anybody’s right to play God with other people’s lives, they have a responsibility and duty of care towards the people they govern. All of them. It is not for you or I to decide who’s lives are worth more. Every life counts and should be preserved where possible. It sounds cold when you say “let it burn through.” You’re talking about people’s family members who matter to them whether they are vulnerable or not.
But that is exactly what they are doing.

• Haha

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
They wouldn't have let you go in with him. I had to take my 17 year old to a and e a couple of weeks ago and even though she was scared they wouldn't let me go in with her.
Yeah we had thought that even if I could have went I would have been sent home.

hnoz

VIP Member
Does the employer just pay the 80% to their employee?
I’m a tad concerned my son’s boss thinks the government will pay him.
Thanks.
Yes the employer pays wages as normal and then claims the funds back from the gov. The government doesn’t anything to employees directly.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous, who can travel abroad now anyway?
We keep getting email reminders for my husband to resubmit a passport photo or they will withdraw his application and will keep the £75 fee. He is self isolating so cannot go to a photo booth for a passport pic and I doubt you’d be allowed to use one anyway. I’ve said we will just take a photo on the ‘phone, which will get rejected but explain the situation and hope they use common sense!
There's a website online where you can take your own passport photo and they print them and post to you. I did it for my last passport ill see can I find the name of them for u

Kermy5

Haha can’t deny that but I don’t really get your point? Are you saying he already looked weak or what ?
Yea, massively avoids conflict, difficult questions and any time he actually has to take control and actually lead us.