Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
I really don't think there is evidence that we have been given a particular strain of anything. If you look at our death stats for last year (and prior), this year is not particularly bad. Some flu seasons kills more than others; particularly the old and weaker. They are simply categorising any respiratory distress as "COVID-19" when there is no specific test for it. There are so many coronaviruses. We'd likely all test "positive".

This was never about the "virus" and all about control. Their future sees humanity in bondage and absolute servitude to our leaders. They are acclimating us to their coming slave system. We are collateral to them. Compulsary vaccines next honney
900+ people do not die every day of the flu.

Reactions: 13

Horatio

VIP Member
Just seen it’s going to be 24 and 25 degrees in London this weekend. Why not a traditional British rainy bank holiday ?! So frustrating. I know there will be a lot of flouting the rules, have come to expect it now.

Word from work (I’m a news journalist) is the government are announcing another month of lockdown next week when they hope Boris will be back. If he’s not they will announce it anyway though.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
So just been speaking to my best friend. She attends cobra level "bronze" shes an area manager for our local city council (adult care).
Hospitals are sending covid patients back to care homes (still infected), health care assistants are signing death certificates, no one (even if they DO NOT have a dnr) is being recusitated and bodies are literally being dumped in rooms due to private ambulances being run.
I've put this on here because I know its 100% true and anonymous.
God knows what else they are talking about at "silver level" I'm assuming "gold" is head government.
Again this is our local city council and death tolls arent that high yet. Death statistics are no way near accurate because their are bodies left in rooms for days. 😔
Health care assistants cannot sign death certificates , they may be able to document the time etc but nothing more official.

Tots

VIP Member
I actually sat in the sunshine for 4 hours this afternoon and sunbathed! Completely unheard of for me normally and I have so many things I should be doing but I just sat and thought and browsed online and I feel really good for it now!
Don’t beat yourself up! x

Homesweethomesweethome

So just been speaking to my best friend. She attends cobra level "bronze" shes an area manager for our local city council (adult care).
Hospitals are sending covid patients back to care homes (still infected), health care assistants are signing death certificates, no one (even if they DO NOT have a dnr) is being recusitated and bodies are literally being dumped in rooms due to private ambulances being run.
I've put this on here because I know its 100% true and anonymous.
God knows what else they are talking about at "silver level" I'm assuming "gold" is head government.
Again this is our local city council and death tolls arent that high yet. Death statistics are no way near accurate because their are bodies left in rooms for days. 😔
My best friend is secretly shagging raab, his wife knows because she’s been at it with one of her ex google execs... Raab says look how easy it is to spread false information and make people think it’s true. The reason they have secret information is to keep it so, you really think this would be let out if it was true 🙄

HCA’s cannot sign death certs, it doesn’t take a genius to work that one out.

Kermy5

People may be sympathetic but no leader wants to earn it that way... seeming fallible, suffering illness.... it tarnishes the image of strength people want in a leader as they represent the country. Think of how the right was pushing the hilary is dieing conspiracies as hard as they could...
He legit hid in a fridge though.

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
I think many A & E departments are less busy because it has kept some people away who ordinarily might have gone there for medical help for minor reasons.

KateESJ

VIP Member
the sooner this is all over the better
its creating this whole 'i'm better than you attitude' and i'm so effing over it.

Sven

VIP Member
Nah he’s just saying we’re still staying home. It’s no harsher by the sounds of it. People are gonna be such dickheads this weekend, I just know it.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
And it’s too early for proper research but this article is so interesting.
Doctors all over America, and in Spain (and my friend who works in cardiology in London) reporting heart attack numbers appear to be down
Various theories why - but plenty of theories that suggest they should be more frequent, so pretty surprising overall
I know two people who work in A&E Departments in UK and both have said how quiet it is and that they have capacity but are ready for when it gets busy but as of now, they are very quiet. I get that there will not be as many A&E patients due to people not having RTA's etc but like it says in the article, there are normally a lot of other emergencies like heart attacks and strokes. Interesting!

monga

VIP Member
92262965_2785104204872251_3610535068784656384_n.jpg

Blimming heck you can tell it’s a full moon tonight. (Well 95% so near enough!)

Even Bono would be a welcome relief right now.
Actually, no he wouldn’t!

Semi Irish Crap post...

View attachment 106309
The big man has heard your calling and the cabinet are responding in accordance with the distancing measures enforced ;)

• Haha

Doc

VIP Member
People rarely see beyond their own bubble, which I understand because I’m the same. I would like normality too - my other half is a key worker out every day. I have a 5 year old at home that comes into school with me when I’m on rota. On the days I’m not in, I’m remotely working - we are sending activities and communications out to parents every day, even “holidays” (because we don’t close except for bank holidays now) and trying to entertain a single child 5yo and keep on top of the house and do the work and study is HARD.

BUT I just think it would make this whole sacrifice pointless if schools reopen when confirmed cases and admissions to hospital are still accelerating. It’s not just because of the children IN school transmitting the disease, as others have said it will affect public behaviour and make separation more lax, which in turn will speed the spread up further and overload the hospitals.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I had a panic attack yesterday about going in the supermarket. I haven’t been for about 3 weeks now (hubby was doing it). He and the kids are self isolating until the weekend as I had symptoms (I’m now over them and back at work), so I had to go. Seeing the way it was all laid out for queuing, so many people wearing masks and the idea of anyone coming within 2m of me was terrifying. It looked like a scene from an apocalypse movie. I was OK once inside though, surprisingly better as the place wasn’t mobbed as it usually is, and ecstatic because I found spaghetti for the first time in forever!

• Sad

Keyhole Kate

Everyone knows by now that if you don’t clap for nhs staff then you clearly hate them and want them all to die on the front line.

At least that’s the impression I get from my local residents group😳😂

If that’s what it takes then yes be like Wuhan, take away the daily exercise if people are going to continue to take the piss with it.
The people who were welded into their homes in Wuhan were left to starve to death.

• Sad
  • Wow

hnoz

VIP Member
Also it is unlikely that schools will reopen in July for a few weeks back before summer as an induction of sorts as NI schools are off from the end of May.

There was a science report on BBC the other day saying there's no real reason to close schools as children are not affected that seriously by covid 19
Is the idea that schools don’t add to the spread of the virus *that* much not due to the initial reports that kids don’t get it? We have since seen that they do and the virus is so new we don’t know to what extent they can be carriers. Also having your kids at home is what encourages home working and staying at home more. If schools reopened then people would need to leave their house multiple times a day potentially for different pick up times, parents congregating at the gates, busy roads etc.