Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to belittle anyone. And I’m taking it very seriously. Friends of ours have just come back from a cruise, we won’t be going near them. I’ve made sure I have enough supplies at home in case of self-isolation and I’m making sure myself, my partner and kids are being meticulous with our hygiene. Isn’t that all anyone can really do? All I’m saying is there is absolutely no need for everyone to shout from the roof tops that we’re all gonna die.
Every single on of your posts on this thread are deliberately scare-mongering, do you work for the Daily Mail by any chance?
Why are you making that up? I never said anything about everyone is going to die. The worst I've said is 0.3% of the population might die. Who are saying it's got a death rate of 3.4% and the government are preparing for 80% of the population to get it, so are way more scare mongering than me.

Why do you feel the need to make things up rather than respond to the valid points made?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.