Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I been pronouncing it wrong?! The person on the conference is saying cov-id not co-vid. PS where’s Chris Whitty...oh it’s ok I see him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Beth Rigbys (sky journalist) shiny bobbed hair! I wonder if she’s cutting her own fringe !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I like him whos talking now quite hot.
He’s not bad to look at is he? 😂

The Press are all asking questions to find out who is going to be in charge if Boris becomes too ill. Raab is being so calm and measured in responding to them! I think it must drive the media crazy when they don’t get a direct answer. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So my sister in law just text saying she's watching bbc and they've said lockdown extended for 2 weeks then they'll start lifting restrictions. Where is she getting this from as I've just put news on and nothing mentioned
They've said nothing of the sort. At least not that I've heard.

Reactions: 3
He’s not bad to look at is he? 😂

The Press are all asking questions to find out who is going to be in charge if Boris becomes too ill. Raab is being so calm and measured in responding to them! I think it must drive the media crazy when they don’t get a direct answer. 😂
Who?!!!!! Raaaaaaab?????!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It annoys me so much when the journalist just all ask the same things!
bleeping irritates me.

It's like they keep pushing for answers that can't be given and are trying to trip up the speakers.

No matter how many ways you try to word it different, they can't say yet when restrictions will be lifted and could very well get tighter before they are lifted.

I just wish to God that people would do as they are bleeping told and stop trying to think of ways to bend the bleeping rules to get out out of the bleeping house. It's all I'm seeing.

And breathe.......

Reactions: 15
Getting slightly irked by all the “#stayathome” Instagram stories of people basically just having a lovely time chilling in their gardens with a beer. Yes lucky you, you’re being paid to sit at home or do some sort of minimal work. I hate the assumption that we all have this extra time on our hands to make the most of. I’m still in work full time along with all my colleagues, my 61 year old mum is going to her retail job and won’t be furloughed and my partner is self employed and is basically watching his livelihood disintegrate before his eyes. Oh and we’re in a tiny one bed flat with no access to a garden. This isn’t a bleeping holiday!
Omg this 💯

Reactions: 5
bleeping irritates me.

It's like they keep pushing for answers that can't be given and are trying to trip up the speakers.

No matter how many ways you try to word it different, they can't say yet when restrictions will be lifted and could very well get tighter before they are lifted.

I just wish to God that people would do as they are bleeping told and stop trying to think of ways to bend the bleeping rules to get out out of the bleeping house. It's all I'm seeing.

And breathe.......
I agree. Amen

Reactions: 2
bleeping irritates me.

And breathe.......
They keep asking whitty the same question about boris 🙉🙉🙉🙉 hes not his doctor. Waste of valuable bloody question time

Reactions: 15
Probably because they still haven’t had a straight answer
They've had answers!!! They are not bleeping listening!!

Can the restrictions be lifted this week?

No. The numbers dip after a weekend and we've yet to hit the peak

It's been 3 weeks at this end of this week, are we looking at relaxing restrictions this week

Same answer as above

Numbers have dropped and we are looking like we may peak this weekend, can we expect restrictions to be lifted next week

Same answer as above.

If I can get it, why can't 10 different journalists get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
yeh the question aboutwhy bojo is taking a bed if he isn't seriously ill has been totally avoided. infuriating.
I think their lack of answer on Boris indicates he possibly is more ill than they’re willing to say. If he requires oxygen he’s clearly too poorly to breathe on his own

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Raab reminds me of Laurence fox and its pissing me off 🙄😡 ruins Laurence fox for me now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.