Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

All the delux Easter eggs at Aldi are already actually half price, I wanted to buy one but I've already eaten 6 as I'm not seeing any family๐Ÿ˜ฌ maybe next weekend they'll be 75% off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so grateful for this thread. I'm someone who wants to know all the facts and figures and watch the daily updates, whereas a lot of my friends and family are happy to bury their heads in the sand and get a bit cross with me if I dare try to broach the subject.

Just feeling a bit lonely right now ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I just removed myself from the neighbourhood Facebook group. It has been way too negative recently and annoying me. There is a man who is going grocery shopping for families who are quarantined (nice) but he live-streams it every time and I find that annoying. If I gave food to a homeless person, I wouldn't post it on social media. It seems it is more about the head pats now than the good deed. He is also going to grocery stores every day which I find idiotic as he could be spreading the virus himself. The other day at a grocery store, they wouldn't allow him to buy 15 containers of Lysol cleaner, even though he told them it was for other families. Well, he live-streamed this to the community page and apparently people called the Walmart inc death threats for the manager, WTF. People should be absolutely ashamed of that behaviour and charged for uttering threats. Utter madness. It is all too much and pissing me off so I left, lol.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm so grateful for this thread. I'm someone who wants to know all the facts and figures and watch the daily updates, whereas a lot of my friends and family are happy to bury their heads in the sand and get a bit cross with me if I dare try to broach the subject.

Itโ€™s hard when you feel lonely in all this. I understand and youโ€™ve got us x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just removed myself from the neighbourhood Facebook group. It has been way too negative recently and annoying me. There is a man who is going grocery shopping for families who are quarantined (nice) but he live-streams it every time and I find that annoying. If I gave food to a homeless person, I wouldn't post it on social media. It seems it is more about the head pats now than the good deed. He is also going to grocery stores every day which I find idiotic as he could be spreading the virus himself. The other day at a grocery store, they wouldn't allow him to buy 15 containers of Lysol cleaner, even though he told them it was for other families. Well, he live-streamed this to the community page and apparently people called the Walmart inc death threats for the manager, WTF. People should be absolutely ashamed of that behaviour and charged for uttering threats. Utter madness. It is all too much and pissing me off so I left, lol.
Nothing worse than someone that likes to "blow their own trumpet " especially as you say, probably spreading it to all an sundry into the bargain ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 13
Quick question. I'm on the extremely vulnerable list so have been self isolating with my children. My husband last went to work 11 days ago and has been staying away from me in case he picked something up at work. Since then he's also been self isolating with us. My question is when can he come back upstairs and share a bed with me again? Missing been able to even sit next to him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nothing worse than someone that likes to "blow their own trumpet " especially as you say, probably spreading it to all an sundry into the bargain ๐Ÿ™„
Yes, but people are lapping it up. I just am not a fan of that at all. If you do something good, no need to share it every day.

Reactions: 9
Quick question. I'm on the extremely vulnerable list so have been self isolating with my children. My husband last went to work 11 days ago and has been staying away from me in case he picked something up at work. Since then he's also been self isolating with us. My question is when can he come back upstairs and share a bed with me again? Missing been able to even sit next to him
Symptoms usually show within 5-7 days, if he's not showing anything I would say now but maybe 14 if you want to be really cautious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've heard that deaths from suspected covid that take place at home/care home aren't being counted in the numbers - because there's not enough tests and they dont test the body once the person has passed away.... So actually the death rate will be FAR FAR higher than what is being reported

• Sad
Reactions: 6

We are all here ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This though ๐Ÿคค this is what I would do hahaha

Edit- if it wont play Put in YouTube amsterdam quarantine balcony rave

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.