Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's figures from France 😳😳😳

Am i hallucinating? Are these wrong? They are wrong aren't they?

In ref to the prisoner releases its to help with staff. Prison staff are also key workers working in a virus hotbed if it gets inside its guaranteed to circle round and hit a LOT of prisoners and staff alike. The prison and probation services are working on extremely low and bordering on unsafe numbers even with prisoners on 23hr day lockdown. There's the risk of riots inside during that one hour a day they are out.
Also movements between prisons to probation services etc is currently a no go so some of the early releases will be those who would maybe be due to downgrade/go to open prisons which are on indefinite hold

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone watching the White House live ? Trump doesn't look to well ?? Also he just 'stepped out' of the conference. Is that normal ? Said he would be right back about 20 mins ago

He also said he took a test today that came back negative. Also he thinks he took it out of curiosity ?!?

About 1hr 25mins https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

Reactions: 4
From Professor Karol Sikora on twitter

Tragic figures today.

But please, remember the lockdown is working - due to the nature of the virus we won't see the full benefit immediately.

First we will see a reduction in new infections, then hospitalisations and finally a fall in deaths.

It can't come soon enough.

Reactions: 9
Anyone watching the White House live ? Trump doesn't look to well ?? Also he just 'stepped out' of the conference. Is that normal ? Said he would be right back about 20 mins ago

He also said he took a test today that came back negative. Also he thinks he took it out of curiosity ?!?

Why is that man so orange 🤣 does he have an actual illness or a tanning addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I met Martin fowler! But you win
Iv not read any further backso don't know the context but I was at a lock in with Jamie Mitchell the then Martin fowler and a few other cast members back in my college days 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone know how this is treated? I know people are put on venterlaters but people are leaving hospital alive but what's doing that? Is it just wait it out untill it's out of thier system or an actual drug?
We are managing the complications that the virus causes and then when patients are stable they go home to finish off the isolation period at home

Reactions: 3

With a bit of luck it'll be one of those dud tests:sneaky: passing out cigars wile people were being scooped into the back of trucks:devilish:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.