Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain it like I’m five for me. How does releasing prisoners stop the spread? surely we could stop visits, and limit their time in communal areas almost rota-ing groups throughout the day to allow for social distancing whilst they are in communal areas?

which doesn’t sound too far removed from what we’re doing in the outside world anyway

Reactions: 8
I’m thinking in the next week because that’s 2 weeks after all the idiots went to the seaside, etc, isn’t it?

Re your user name - is it from the film? Might look it out again and give it a watch. I need something silly to distract me!
That was on last week I recorded it😂

Reactions: 1
I met Ricky from Eastenders and went to school telling everyone about it.

Had a huge crush on Sonia's boyfriend Jamie and remember crying when he died.

1585863348481.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw a child rapist is to be freed under the virus release scheme ..who was it said about law and order ? they should be testing the vaccine out on those sickos instead of setting them free:mad:
I doubt that's true. I thought murderers sex offenders and paedophiles wouldn't be considered for it...

Reactions: 5
That’s exactly right. All the hospital can do is wait for your immune system to catch up while they support your breathing. It’s really quite scary. 🙁
Thanks, I hadn't even thought about it still today. Heard 7 people had been discharged from work the past few days which is amazing. Just had no clue what had been done 🤣

I’m thinking in the next week because that’s 2 weeks after all the idiots went to the seaside, etc, isn’t it?

Re your user name - is it from the film? Might look it out again and give it a watch. I need something silly to distract me!
I’m thinking mid April. Government need to give everyone a strict reminder to stay home , especially as the better weather is coming and Easter . On another note I just saw the footage of Boris clapping for the NHS, good to see him but I thought he looked really unwell, although he’s obviously managing if he’s still at home

Reactions: 3

Audiobooks are really helping me. Do you like Hallmark movies?

Yeah I was thinking the same used to live near whitby an some pics came up on fb an it was packed that weekend. So selfish.

Haha yeah i looking for a name an it was a film I wanted to see at the time but I've still not got round to watching it 😂😂😂

I’m thinking mid April. Government need to give everyone a strict reminder to stay home , especially as the better weather is coming and Easter . On another note I just saw the footage of Boris clapping for the NHS, good to see him but I thought he looked really unwell, although he’s obviously managing if he’s still at home
This is from skynews about Italy.

I was thinking we'd follow a similar pattern to them just delayed so maybe 4-5 weeks from now for us.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain it like I’m five for me. How does releasing prisoners stop the spread? surely we could stop visits, and limit their time in communal areas almost rota-ing groups throughout the day to allow for social distancing whilst they are in communal areas?

which doesn’t sound too far removed from what we’re doing in the outside world anyway
Taking an uneducated guess here - I think prisons would almost certainly end up with it anyway due to the whole nature of confining so many people in one place. Of course social distancing would help but with limited space and the need for staff to be hands on at times, all it would take is one worker to bring the virus in for it to spread like wildfire so might be just that they’re trying to reduce the population so it’s not such a strain on medical resources?

As I said, not sure at all but that would make sense

Reactions: 5

I think it will be because of lack of space to isolate (symptomatic) prisoners due to over crowding along with the lack of appropriate staff ratios due to staff illness/isolation.

I really don't think people need to panic though. The people being released will likely need to meet a very strict criteria; accountability will be at the forefront of people's minds. There will be a lot of spin on this in the media though.

Whilst it's possible some who will be released will re-offend, it's likely they would be being released this year anyway. Lots more will be minor criminals that will just be happy to be with their families again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm really panicking. For a moment I forgot about the virus this afternoon and drank directly from the milk bottle. I'm worried I'm going to get it now.

I think the peak will be next weekend.

Taking an uneducated guess here - I think prisons would almost certainly end up with it anyway due to the whole nature of confining so many people in one place. Of course social distancing would help but with limited space and the need for staff to be hands on at times, all it would take is one worker to bring the virus in for it to spread like wildfire so might be just that they’re trying to reduce the population so it’s not such a strain on medical resources?

As I said, not sure at all but that would make sense
I think it's to do with lack of prison staff ,I've heard them say there has to be so many warders per prisoner ,and a lot of prison staff have caught it

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was thinking the same used to live near whitby an some pics came up on fb an it was packed that weekend. So selfish.

Haha yeah i looking for a name an it was a film I wanted to see at the time but I've still not got round to watching it 😂😂😂
I love Whitby!

Re Sausage Party, don’t expect too much, it’s just a silly film.

• Heart
I wish that no one died from this. I work in nhs and see our hospitals are actually coping as opposed to the struggling we hear 24/7 on the tv. id rather have some positives on our news occasionally to keep us all from turning into gibbering wrecks from staying locked down.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.