Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they've let out prisoners here too...but they said they're not high risk offenders ,that they were weeks away from release anyway.. (but a prisoner's a prisoner) ffs..

Her brother is very dangerous he was on somthing called an
I thought they only let Prisoners out that only had 3 months left anyway!? (And pregnant female prisoners) ..
I hope they don't let the dangerous ones out.

Her brother was under something called an ipp so didn't have a release date.

Reactions: 1
I definitely think people will get more and more relaxed. I’m being really strict as I live with someone who is immunocompromised but theoretically, what is the point of these police checks stopping cars?? Surely most people will say I’m popping to the shop? Or I’m buying groceries for someone who needs them? Surely a better use of police time somewhere else!!

Reactions: 7
Sinbad!

The whole of Home &away from '82 is up on Amazon Prime along with Baywatch.
The whole of Home and Away! Oh my goodness. I had hoped channel 5 would throw me a bone and air the old episodes like they do during the month breaks over summer and xmas but no such joy. I am not enjoying it being reduced to two days a week.

It definitely won't hit it's peak next weekend. The 2 main hospitals nearest to me are running at 35-45%. They are cancelling shifts because they don't have the patient numbers to warrant the staff coming in.
Before we hit the peak, we would see hospital's at full capacity up and down the country.
Im grateful they have had a small amount of time to prepare, something Italy didn't have. These hospitals (and im sure it varies across England) have moved all seriously ill patients to private hospitals, moved all other patients where possible to upper levels, leaving the lower ones empty, ready for only COVID-19 patients.

Also for what it is worth, I'm not seeing any increase in people out and about where i am.I live near to a busy road, i can see and hear it from my bedroom and it is deserted. It leads to the dual carriage way and also to the drs, supermarkets, pharmacies. There is about 70% less traffic than normal in the day and 90% less traffic at night. It feels like everyday is Christmas day for how quiet the road is.

Reactions: 21
A quick google search:

Kevin Love donates $100,000 for the staff at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
JJ Watt and Kealia Ohai donate $350,000 to Houston Food Bank.
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds donate $1 million to Feeding America and Food Banks Canada.
That's brill but not much support from the many millionaires / billionaires across the states, no solidarity at all ..it's still very divided ..only the rich will survive ..Thank god for the people and the place that I live they can't do enough to help each other (even without the pandemic)you certainly get your eyes opened in times like these..

Reactions: 3
I wasnt against the chinese prior to this. Why should i like someone who has infected the world and causing thousands of deaths. Quite frankly telling me how to behave is very patronising. I am disabled so i cant volunteer as you suggest unfortunately. But we all gotta start somewhere so maybe ill be the new Greta who knows or i could be dead from this tit tomorrow.
Why should you like "someone who has infected the world" - you know the vast majority of the over a billion people in China aren't personally responsible? Why are you talking about a huge diverse nation like it's one person?

I wasn't seriously suggesting you do any of those things my point was to show that you're more concerned with scapegoating than actually contributing to positive change.

Reactions: 19
Just saw a child rapist is to be freed under the virus release scheme ..who was it said about law and order ? they should be testing the vaccine out on those sickos instead of setting them free:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
no offence to anyone but signing a petition on change.org is not gonna force the Chinese Government to shut down markets lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We have Arco in Hull who supply ppe. I know a while ago they were restricting sales so vital workers could get what they need. They are online so maybe look on there. They are a reputable company. Otherwise ive heard some Unis are trying to 3d print them.
We're from the same city

Jeez, is it a full moon? What the hell is going on around here tonight? 😞
*steps quietly away...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching the news and this really doesn’t feel real anymore. The number of infections and deaths worldwide, and knowing we haven’t reached our peak yet... 😭😩
I just want to press the fast forward button... but there isn’t one.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how this is treated? I know people are put on venterlaters but people are leaving hospital alive but what's doing that? Is it just wait it out untill it's out of thier system or an actual drug?

Does anyone know how this is treated? I know people are put on venterlaters but people are leaving hospital alive but what's doing that? Is it just wait it out untill it's out of thier system or an actual drug?
That’s exactly right. All the hospital can do is wait for your immune system to catch up while they support your breathing. It’s really quite scary. 🙁

Reactions: 6
2 weeks or so i reckon
I’m thinking in the next week because that’s 2 weeks after all the idiots went to the seaside, etc, isn’t it?

Re your user name - is it from the film? Might look it out again and give it a watch. I need something silly to distract me!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.