Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Any good CV ones? Love a good conspiracy theory *puts on tinfoil hat*
We have a few.
Firstly, it was a lab made virus meant only for China to cull their population but got out via people travelling.

Second is almost biblical, like the earth and nature fighting back against humans to try and recover. We all know the world is overpopulated and after seeing the pics of the rivers in Venice its a good one.

Third, all world leaders were made aware of the virus straight away and decided not to completely contain it in order to control and cut their countries populations and redesign how their countries are ran.

Obviously these are all just conspiracy theories and I am definitely not saying that any of this is true

Reactions: 19

CCnow

Screenshot_20200327-180401_Facebook.jpg
This is what's happening where I live. People going up on the moors have barbecues. Never been so angry.

• Wow
  • Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
QVC still desperately scraping the barrel.
Their latest effort at trying to sell the £50 leg gel is that it would make an excellent gift for an NHS or key worker.
Ooh now Sketchers excellent 'for wearing around the house'.
Honestly the way they try to make ridiculous products relevant now is almost laughable.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I think letting people know that Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock and Prince Charles have tested positive for Coronavirus is going to do the opposite of what’s intended. They have mild symptoms and appear to be fine which is just going to egg on the “well it’s just like a cold” party etc.

• Sad

Viewer1901

VIP Member
My mum works in intensive care and is just home from her first shift since the outbreak. She said it wasn't nice but also not too bad but not many cases here. She was given a letter in case she's stopped by the police on the way to work and told to be careful as people are following them home from work and stealing their NHS ID so they can get into supermarkets for the special times etc. What the actual F?! Who does that?!

@Oohthedrama Whats the ROI update?

• Wow
  • Sad

stewpot

Chatty Member
Wasn't looking for an attack, I posted as I found interesting and Russia and NK have had very very small numbers.

Guess I'll take my tin foil hat elsewhere then!! 😑
Keep your tinfoil hat on 🤣 I love a good conspiracy theory 🤓 better then reading about someone’s neighbour who went out for a walk for 24 seconds longer than they were supposed to 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PoppyKittens

My street is sooo antisocial 🤣. a few like me were clapping from inside their living rooms with the curtains slightly open ☺.

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
A man in the queue a few people behind me waiting to go into the local shop spat on the floor. Gross.
The shop were allowing a total of three people in the shop at any one time, then a one out one in rule. Same twat then said, can’t believe I’m having to queue to get in a local shop.
No shit Sherlock and whilst you are in there getting your supplies, treat yourself to a paper and read it.

• Angry
  • Wow

Jane565

Chatty Member
I had a Next VIP sale slot last week. I usually order loads but didn’t bother for the first time ever. The logistics of having several parcels coming to my home and then any returns being collected from my door just seemed too risky. This was before lockdown. One less thing to worry about.

3 more weeks? Sadly, I think you’re being optimistic there. 😔
I was so angry with mrs hinch that Ive just messaged her cos im sick of her overdrive on flogging ebay stuff and told her delivery drivers should be utilised for food deliveries not her ebay crap shes flogging.

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Is anyone else’s anxiety making them think they have symptoms but probably don’t 😭😭 I hate this so much 😭😖 I’m not sleeping because I’m worried so much.😢😢

• Sad
I don't live near any supermarket though that's why I'm worried. We only have a news agents here and it's been pretty bare for weeks. I'm just worried I'll use stuff up then not be able to replace it 🙁
I'm in a similar position. I'm a recovering anorexic, currently 23 weeks pregnant with a 2 year old. I'm having to force myself to eat. In my head I want to save all the food we have for my son so he goes to bed with a full tummy.
I'm worried this is going to trigger something in my head and cause me to relapse.

Hoping our small shop will get better when the supermarkets start getting better. I know a lot of non locals have been buying from our small shop which is unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I was under the impression gloves don’t do anything at all?

also, I feel like most of us are doing our best, with the guidelines we have been given. If I put myself into a situation in close people then I will put a top on and take it off (e.g shopping) but obviously we haven’t been informed to do these actions.
I agree with the second paragraph. You have to find a balance to not make yourself go crazy. We don't wear our outdoor shoes indoors and never have. They said the chances of catching it from touching a product is so minimal, it's more if someone with it coughs around you, etc. No I'm not removing my clothes everytime I go out, I would if I was Frontline worker but as a normal person that would probably make me go insane. We haven't been advised to do that either. And I am not wiping my car down every time I go in it, the leather would get ruined, we are only driving once a week or so and then thoroughly wash our hands. We do disinfect door handles and worktops and remove the outer packaging from groceries which we've often done. I am trying to find a good balance so I don't lose my mind as I think it's very easy to spiral into an unhealthy obessiveness.

Daire

Day 10 of quarantine and I sit here watching a gay zoo manager seduce straight men with tigers and meth o_O

Can only get better I guess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Happy Friday Everyone ❤

For those that can, get outside and enjoy some fresh air.
It might be the last day/weekend we're able to do so.

🌄

• Sad
  • Wow