Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all clothing shops are closing but go into Tesco Sainsburys and Asda and you can buy clothes and non essential bits so encouraging people to browse.
We queries this last night but there's no plans to cordon those areas at moment though that could change if things get stricter?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else working from home for the first time with a toddler?
Mmmm how do I play football outside while also answering phones inside 😂😂😂😂 I am feeling so out of sorts but also glad to feel safer and have my boy with me
I have always worked from home (I am a content writer) and I used to work when my daughter was sleeping but then I didn't have to work to any set hours..

This may sound dumb but if we were to have a tougher lock down how would it work? The list of key workers in this country are a mile long. I myself will be going back into work on Friday as I’m classed as a key worker. I just don’t see how it would work.

Reactions: 1
So all clothing shops are closing but go into Tesco Sainsburys and Asda and you can buy clothes and non essential bits so encouraging people to browse.
We queries this last night but there's no plans to cordon those areas at moment though that could change if things get stricter?
Here in Spain you can only buy food and drink. They refuse to sell you other goods usually sold in the store

This may sound dumb but if we were to have a tougher lock down how would it work? The list of key workers in this country are a mile long. I myself will be going back into work on Friday as I’m classed as a key worker. I just don’t see how it would work.
I can only comment on the situation here in Spain. If you are a key worker you must show your work contract or a checkable ID card plus passport if you are stopped.

Reactions: 4
My second post! Where I am they have just passed laws that will allow the government to imprison/ fine or both anyone who isn’t following the guide lines set out, anyone who doesn’t self quarantine etc.. if they know they are sick of know they have come into contact with someone who is sick etc.... I’m hoping it works as a deterrent because some people just don’t want to understand the need for staying at home. We can also sense that are about to enforce a curfew!
Are you UK? I haven't seen anything during. My drive back from work that suggests this is being monitored and we feel as busy as normal.

I'm so irritated with people at the moment, I think I need to close Facebook and remove it 😔

You couldn’t make this tit up.

Woke up to a text from my ex asking if he can come around to see the kids. He’s made no effort in six weeks, and he chooses now to want to see them?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Shops were still empty, they had made social distancing squares on the ground. Only had cat meat which is ok. No bread, butter, meat if any kind.

We've had planes flying over all morning. Every 5 minutes as apparently they're parking up at our local airport. It's really surreal. So, anyway, that's our entertainment for the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My daughters friends mum has been confirmed today to have covid, she’s in hospital. Her son is so angry at everyone still going out. his words ‘because of your selfish behaviour you’re killing people, just you wait until your mums in ICU on a ventilator it 2 weeks time’. He’s now at home isolating and can’t leave the house. His mums in hospital alone😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Shops were still empty, they had made social distancing squares on the ground. Only had cat meat which is ok. No bread, butter, meat if any kind.
Cat meat? Jesus. I mean, I joked yesterday about eating the pets but... 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got to work on Thursday. I’m quite enjoying sitting in my comfies with my daughter!

Reactions: 2
My Dobbies has a food hall inside and a Butchers so maybe that’s why? Plus they are owned by Tesco?
Yes that is what it says on the website but you know most people going there arnt going for food but to buy gardening stuff to do while in lockdown. 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.