Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in London my friend (healthcare worker so essential) sent this video from London bridge during rush hour this morning. So not all hope is lost

Reactions: 28
Why the hell does This Morning have two women in the studio yet Simon Calder is on a link?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else working from home for the first time with a toddler?
Mmmm how do I play football outside while also answering phones inside 😂😂😂😂 I am feeling so out of sorts but also glad to feel safer and have my boy with me

Reactions: 11
this has probably been brought up yesterday but Daily Mail had article on celebs/instagrammers retreating to rural areas to self isolate.
ive never heard of this idiot Rosie Tapner but she is off to cornwall ...just look where she went recently!
OMG the selfishness of these people is just beyond comprehension 🤬
she screaaaams second home owner to me 🤭🤭 WE DONT WANT YA HERE RIGHT NOW ROSIE BABES.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My brother works in insurance and they have to work one week on, one week off to reduce the amount of people in the office but there’s no sign of any other family members work closing.

Reactions: 2
My street is quite but my friend said there is still loads of cars and people walking up and down her road going to the corner shop. My aunt who is vulunerable had a text saying to stay in then she said she might go for a drive in her car but not get out. 🤦‍♀️ :mad: FFS YOU HAVE TO STAY IN! why is it so bloody hard for people to understand?

Reactions: 6
My street is quite but my friend said there is still loads of cars and people walking up and down her road going to the corner shop. My aunt who is vulunerable had a text saying to stay in then she said she might go for a drive in her car but not get out. 🤦‍♀️ :mad: FFS YOU HAVE TO STAY IN! why is it so bloody hard for people to understand?
Nobody is used to it. My neighbours just pulled up with a boot full of bags of soil and a crate of beer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Although I’ve been off self isolating for a little while now (on SSP), my whole department is having a conference call today. I reckon they’re either going to tell us that we are on the 80% pay or that we are laid off completely.

I just can’t believe that they have waited until today when we are already in lockdown, to make a decision on this.
I can't see them laying you off completly when the gov covers the 80% if they closed.

Reactions: 1
looks like Ireland is about to follow the U.K. with a soft lockdown today

While the measures will not be an exact replica of what has been announced in the UK, they will be significant.
Officials believe these are the correct measures now, for the right period of time, however further measures are expected in the weeks ahead.”

Reactions: 7
I've just seen 5 kids with a football heading towards the green area. I'm confident they are not all from the same family l, they are not observing social distance either.

I suspect if parents are out working the teens are still out doing as they please as they don't understand they shouldn't be mixing.

It's going to lead to total lockdown if people still can't understand to stay the duck at home and learn that the word essential means for everyone, not essential for individuals.

I've still got twats doing tip runs and gardening and going out for walks on my Facebook.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I got a filthy look from the postman when I got in my car this morning to go to work 🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I got a filthy look from the postman when I got in my car this morning to go to work 🙈
My friend said that happened to him too. He also had a friend see him and ring him to ask where the **** he was going but his work haven’t closed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I've just seen 5 kids with a football heading towards the green area. I'm confident they are not all from the same family l, they are not observing social distance either.

I suspect if parents are out working the teens are still out doing as they please as they don't understand they shouldn't be mixing.

It's going to lead to total lockdown if people still can't understand to stay the duck at home and learn that the word essential means for everyone, not essential for individuals.

I've still got twats doing tip runs and gardening and going out for walks on my Facebook.
what's wrong with gardening? obvs cant go to tip or get new garden supplies unless online but we are allowed in our gardens. and we are allowed a walk a day

Reactions: 28
My friend said that happened to him too. He also had a friend see him and ring him to ask where the **** he was going but his work haven’t closed.
I mean, I get it’s great that they’re concerned we should be at home so that’s something positive, that people have listened and understand what is wanted of us.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 99230

This has fucked me off... Beyond belief.

Its not Londoners.... Its Sadiq Khan that needs to wake up.
Who in their right mind reduces tube services, but doesn't close businesses?!
Central London is a building site, every street there's new buildings going up, things being refurbished etc.
Until the government closes them, workers are still going to attend. 99% of the workers have NO other option but to use the tube.

WHO THE duck IS ADVISING THIS twit?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is the problem! They’ve reduced the tubes so of course they will be packed!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.