Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had bulk bought and stock piled. Cant get anything now and need to do a shop for my family and my dad whilst items are limited per customer and there probably won't be much in either.
Same here 😩 I didn’t think it would end up like this, probably me being a bit naive there. Checking the shops everyday now for the things I need

Yes me too and I also thought it would calm down in a few days which it isn't 😭

Charming! Your despairing isnt going to feed my kids and my dad is it?
We are all in the same boat however some of us behave with a social conscience. The solution isn't to all start hoarding. That's a ridiculous statement.

Reactions: 4
Thankfully he’s only 13 months so he doesn’t mind. Doesn’t look too bad actually now it’s dried a bit. At least he can see now 😂
I bet he looks cute. We have all experienced a fringe that went wrong at some point in our lives 😊

Reactions: 2
We are all in the same boat however some of us behave with a social conscience. The solution isn't to all start hoarding. That's a ridiculous statement.
I have behaved with a social conscience which is what's got me here with no food 😂. And that may sound ridiculous to you but my feelings are my feelings and I'd be lying I said I dont wish I had bulk bought because I do.

Reactions: 5
Warning: potentially dumb question...

If/when the UK goes on lockdown, does this mean we will be unable to go to the shops to get food? I understand everything else will be shut, but what about supermarkets and pharmacies?

Apologies if this has already been asked, I took a break from this thread for my mh lol

Warning: potentially dumb question...

If/when the UK goes on lockdown, does this mean we will be unable to go to the shops to get food? I understand everything else will be shut, but what about supermarkets and pharmacies?

Apologies if this has already been asked, I took a break from this thread for my mh lol
People from countries that are on lockdown have said they can shop for food but if stopped they have to have shopping bags with them and be in the direction of the shops.

Reactions: 1
Just wondering if all the posters from the early threads who were defending hoarding and bulk buying still feel the same?
I bought extra in February and put it away because I knew this would happen. I don’t feel bad, there were no issues with stock when I did it. Then I’ve just done my normal weekly click and collect shop and had no issues with that either apart a few subs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.