Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey 👋🏻

long time lurker but never actually wrote anything
However I’m dumbfounded. The ice cream van has just turned up in our road. What part of self isolation do people not get?
I can’t anymore with the dumb dumbs

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Your health and that of your family must be paramount ,there's plenty of advice online now regarding debt,and mental heath ..I think all these services will switch to" online only" shortly ,as no one wants users there in a physical sense for everyone's safety...@Slippyfrog..

Reactions: 2
out of curiosity I've just checked ASDA online again to see the next available delivery - 8th April is now the earliest available 😦 I'm so glad I placed an order the other day now

Just wondering if all the posters from the early threads who were defending hoarding and bulk buying still feel the same?

Reactions: 3
OMG are they not the stupidest thing ever??!! :LOL: (apologies to anyone live with a man bun, but seriously......let it loose or chop it off! What is the point of it?)
My uncle had a ponytail in the 80s. My granny came into the living room one day when he was watching telly and cut it off with the kitchen scissors

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m in my local Poundland and they have sanitary products did anyone want any posting? Obviously I can’t buy loads probably three max

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just wondering if all the posters from the early threads who were defending hoarding and bulk buying still feel the same?
I wish I had bulk bought and stock piled. Cant get anything now and need to do a shop for my family and my dad whilst items are limited per customer and there probably won't be much in either.

• Sad
I wish I had bulk bought and stock piled. Cant get anything now and need to do a shop for my family and my dad whilst items are limited per customer and there probably won't be much in either.
I didnt bulk buy just bought a few things to last 2 weeks like I got 2 loafs of bread and put one in the freezer etc.

Reactions: 2
Your health and that of your family must be paramount ,there's plenty of advice online now regarding debt,and mental heath ..I think all these services will switch to" online only" shortly ,as no one wants users there in a physical sense for everyone's safety...@Slippyfrog..
I agree with you wholeheartedly. 💜 We do have online tools clients can use to support them. I am really hoping the will close up the offices. We do over the phone counselling and online services, but they should just close the phone part of service.

Reactions: 1
Excuse me if I’m ignorant but what does a coronavirus have to do with how humans have been using the world’s resources? Celebrities chat utter rubbish sometimes.

Idris Elba: coronavirus is world's response to 'damage' by humans
Idris Elba has suggested the coronavirus pandemic is the planet's response to being "damaged" by humanity.
Elba revealed he had tested positive for the virus on Tuesday and has since been in self-isolation with his wife Sabrina Dhowre.
In a video interview with Oprah Winfrey, he said it is "really obvious" to him that the outbreak is the world crying out.
Dhowre also confirmed she had tested positive for the virus.
Elba said: "One of the upsides of this whole drama is that we are forced to think together as a race.
"Our world has been taking a kicking. We have damaged our world and it's no surprise that our world is reacting to the human race.
"It is no surprise that a virus has been created that is going to slow us down, and ultimately make us think differently about our world and ourselves."
Oh duck off Idris.
The people most punished are old folk and sick ones, not pampered celebrities flying round the world numerous times and living in luxury mansions with more stuff than most families will have in a lifetime. We really do not need lectures now from them. STFU.

Reactions: 12
Completely missing the point here. You can't get anything because people bulk bought.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Snowdonia national park have issued a statement saying it has ‘experienced its busiest visitor day in living memory’ (Saturday)

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The amount of cars in the road today was normal for any Sunday around here.
We went out in the car but didn’t get out and just wanted to drive. We stopped at a few lay by to get some fresh air but didn’t go into any shops or anything.
I felt like today could be the last day we have a chance to get out freely (so say!) and wanted to see some green fields and blue sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.