Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that but most will deem themselves fit and that's exactly what they don't want..
I got some soup down off a high shelf for an elderly lady at the shop yesterday and told her she should really be at home and if she needed shopping I'd gladly do it for her.

She said she was 82 and survived the war so this is nothing compared to that.

I'm glad my Grandad died last year as he would be out and about and at 95, would accept no help off anyone, he was too proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I got some soup down off a high shelf for an elderly lady at the shop yesterday and told her she should really be at home and if she needed shopping I'd gladly do it for her.

She said she was 82 and survived the war so this is nothing compared to that.

I'm glad my Grandad died last year as he would be out and about and at 95, would accept no help off anyone, he was too proud.
Exactly ! my father in law is 81 and still works at weekends (by choice) despite having a heart condition ,diabetes and numerous other compaints...last seen up painting the chimney I kid you not...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m on my way to the vets by bus so scared but it’s essential so having to do it despite the coronavirus warning to stay in and not travel :( is this ok?
I’m going to the vets tomorrow with my cat he needs his booster injections. I see this as essential because I’m potentially putting him at, a non corona virus related, risk if I don’t

Angela Merkel in quarantine as a doctor that gave her a vaccine has tested positive for virus..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Is there anyone famous streaming good content on Instagram in light of Corona? Like stuff you'd actually pay to see

All I've seen is Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato going on about how they're confident now and that last time they were saying how confident they were they weren't really, and Chris Martin.😐

Reactions: 1
This!!!

Ice cream van has just been round again 🙄
To be fair, the ice-cream van is probably selling a lot more than ice-cream, and those products will be seen as infinitely more essential than bread, milk, loo roll and pasta to their customers 😉

• Haha
that’s a tough one. Step parenting is so hard at the best of times. I guess your house your rules, he needs to be doing school work tomorrow (?) then going in the garden if need be and having some down time. What does your husband think?
His mother will not make him do either. Hes here now so I jokingly asked him what his plans were tomorrow and he said chilling in bed all day. She can be extremely volatile so if hubby mentioned anything about doing schoolwork or not playing with friends she would just stop him from coming over.

I don't think anyone with severe COPD would still be working. There are various forms of COPD it's an umbrella term. Not all of them requiring oxygen like the severe one does.
My husband is 31 he has severe COPD (according to his FEV1 and stage of damage) he works in an office job takes medication daily and generally manages his condition well... Which Is why his bosses don't believe him when he says it's serious. I'm hoping he gets a letter in the next few days

• Sad
Thank you.
Wow, so according to that list my dad isn’t classed as vulnerable so I’ve been worrying unnecessarily! 🤔 🙄
I mean he only has kidney failure, heart failure, pacemaker, damaged lungs, over 80 and has one leg so is confined to a wheelchair. He’s a (non)walking miracle! 😁
Great news! I might take him to the seaside tomorrow and we can go on the dodgems! 🎡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
We're all here for you luv, it's a horrible time right now but things will change. Things will get better, try to hold onto that thought when the intrusive thoughts come. It is a scary time and there are a lot of people who are afraid, you are not alone in having these feelings, it's perfectly fine to share how you feel. Come on here anytime you need to talk, there is always someone ready to listen xx
Just to reiterate you are never alone. Speak out on here if you need to. I feel the same. I have OCD and Intrusive thoughts and this has been difficult to deal with. It’s good to cry. It’s good to rest when you can. You can always PM me on here if you need to x

Reactions: 2
Thank you.
Wow, so according to that list my dad isn’t classed as vulnerable so I’ve been worrying unnecessarily! 🤔 🙄
I mean he only has kidney failure, heart failure, pacemaker, damaged lungs, over 80 and has one leg so is confined to a wheelchair. He’s a (non)walking miracle! 😁
Great news! I might take him to the seaside tomorrow and we can go on the dodgems! 🎡
But theres a less vulnerable list so im sorry but i think he would be classed as that.
67AA4E42-CAE8-4BAA-8B91-6CE9E45D5258.png

Is there anyone famous streaming good content on Instagram in light of Corona? Like stuff you'd actually pay to see

All I've seen is Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato going on about how they're confident now and that last time they were saying how confident they were they weren't really, and Chris Martin.😐
that is one low bar you’ve set 😂
I've seen a lot of influencers go live, Miley and Demi are so thirsty for attention they fall into the same bracket for me 🤣

• Haha
But theres a less vulnerable list so im sorry but i think he would be classed as that.View attachment 98767
Sorry Jane, I was being sarcastic.
I know with certainty if he gets this it will kill him. He nearly died a year ago from “ordinary” pneumonia.
I’m just surprised he isn’t classed as extremely vulnerable.
He only leaves the house to go to dialysis 3 times a week so is self isolating as best he can.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.