Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done you.

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 1
Were going to be on full lockdown because dickheads arent taking social distancing serious

Reactions: 13
Were going to be on full lockdown because dickheads arent taking social distancing serious
I think the change in manner from the leaders is showing that, they’ve asked/told several times now... so they can say we only have ourselves to blame when it goes wrong’

Reactions: 2
On a Friday I did an inventory of my freezer and cupboards and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount I had. I didn’t stock pile it’s just what I had accumulated over the past few months. This is going to sound awful but I think the corona virus is going to save me money! The last place I want to go at the moment is the supermarket.

Reactions: 8
I think the government overestimated the common sense of the public, if people were sensible this measure wouldn't be necessary. Alas, there's always dickheads around to spoil things for others.

Oh that’s interesting wonder why the number doesn’t follow the trend of 20-30 a day. Worried they’re covering something up now.

I dont think that is the final number i think it will just be scotland and wales maybe

Same here, I did a two week shop at the end of Feb before food shortages and now I keep topped up by visiting small shops, and the weekly Tesco delivery I already had booked.

Still can’t get loo roll. I’ve been looking for over a week now

Reactions: 3
Queued outside a chemist like I was going to a meet and greet...

fucking weird.

Tesco was empty. Fully stocked and empty.
Jesus

Those are the figures for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. They haven't released the figures for England yet.
7 new deaths in Wales
3 new deaths in Scotland
1 in Northern Ireland

Local boots has staff at the door asking if you are buying essentials or browsing. You cannot browse or look at anything make up etc. Only to buy what you need.
I was in my local Boots yesterday and it was just the same as normal with everyone browsing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.