Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in my local Boots yesterday and it was just the same as normal with everyone browsing.
Yes i was in mine on Friday and as you say browsing as normal but today was totally different. Maybe it depends on staff levels

Once things are back to normal I will very much be changing who I shop with ect. Only those that have treated their employees well during this will I be going to. This is a chance for retailers to prove they value their staff and its now very clear the ones that don’t.

Reactions: 4
On a Friday I did an inventory of my freezer and cupboards and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount I had. I didn’t stock pile it’s just what I had accumulated over the past few months. This is going to sound awful but I think the corona virus is going to save me money! The last place I want to go at the moment is the supermarket.
I've certainly learnt that I need to shop (in the future) in a way that doesn’t lead us living week to week for food. I’d rather have stuff in ‘stock’ so to say as opposed to one bag at a time. I feel much more reassured having extra in

Reactions: 5
I think the government overestimated the common sense of the public, if people were sensible this measure wouldn't be necessary. Alas, there's always dickheads around to spoil things for others.
Yes I agree. Hopefully it's a total social lock down. So will not effect business and the economy even more.

Reactions: 3
My local Boots is quite small, the policy was 15 at a time, one in one out, but has been changed to 5 at a time. Huge queues because obviously people are going to the pharmacy and that takes a while, even before it’s opened there’s a queue outside

Reactions: 1
They tell you not to bulk buy but send the kids home from school .... if you saw my normal weekly shop in the six weeks holiday as well you’d see I’m not bulk buying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if there still is/was a postal service in Spain or Italy, I'm presuming there won't be in Italy going forward after this evening's announcement.
Someone has just pointed out to me that the next conference is at 4.10 and shops shut at 4pm today maybe a coincidence but perhaps he is going the next step today and saying they will not be reopening.
Its been moved to 5pm

They tell you not to bulk buy but send the kids home from school .... if you saw my normal weekly shop in the six weeks holiday as well you’d see I’m not bulk buying 😂
ha I said this to my husband! I said the difference in this week v last week so now all the biscuits, crisps and chocolate have gone to shut the kids up whilst everyone’s trying to work at home 😂

Reactions: 2
Nicola Sturgeon is fewmin' 🤬
Rightly so, I can see on social media people are having BBQ get together's in houses and back yards.
I even seen photos here in Ireland of kids hanging out in groups of 20 huddled around phones outside shops etc.

If they dont lock down, at the very least the Gardai/Army need to be driving around breaking up these groups and parties.

Reactions: 6
My friends list on Instagram is becoming shorter and shorter. Getting rid of the idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly won't been be supporting a couple of my local businesses again after taking it as such a joke.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.